No announcement yet.

DirectX9 dude!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the new cards have DX 9 hardware support built into the h/w. Otherwise it is done from software. Which is why people like me w/ Geforce 3 ti200's can use DX 9 :thumb:

Comment

And it works for GeForce2MX too...:thumb:

Not much performance boost, but it is stable...and works...

Comment

Yeah, but it actually decreases install times :D so you can just until you get in a because a guy :shoot3: you in the :snip: and you called him a :flames: hacker until the admin comes : peace: and boots both of you :tears: because you couldn't :shh:

Comment

Originally posted by XBoy
          Yea the new cards have DX 9 hardware support built into the h/w. Otherwise it is done from software. Which is why people like me w/ Geforce 3 ti200's can use DX 9 :thumb:
          Not quite. Different DirectX versions simply allow easier and more efficient communication between multimedia devices and software. However, it will only support what your hardware can support. It just does a 'better' job of it each version, because they have figured out a better way to program it all. If your hardware doesn't support something, then a new DX version isn't going to allow you to see or use something that it can't. It just makes the old functions a little faster.

Toolbox, please don't use smiley story posts in these parts of the forums. Save it for the Beer Garden. Also, I don't care if posts are 'cute'. If they aren't relevant, then don't even bother. That includes problems that belong in other areas.

Comment

Working...
          X