X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiggo, thank you very much.
    :bounce2:

Comment

ive failed twice also trying to unlock my xp2000+ even though both have been perfect jobs, contact points are precise and no 2 paths touch, i was using Kingston 2700 at the time, but my xms3500PT arrives tomorrow :cheers: and i'll try once more, but if it doesnt work then i would be sure i have one of the "unlockable" xp's :cry:

Comment

did I understand right?: you can set the CPU multiplier on the CPU itself by modifying the bridges (that's not the problem), but If you set it to "unlock", by only bridging the L1 gaps, can you set the multiplier freely in the BIOS? or is there anything else required?
        If you don't change the voltage setting on the CPU, but u do in the BIOS (assuming you can), what would happen?

Comment

Yes you can actually change the settings of the multiplier and Vcore of the CPU without just unlockin' it. The two links posted a few posts back will give you the combinations needed for both. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

omg, thats the coolest link ever :D the only thing is, if you want to change your mutiplier then you have to make new bridges which could be a pain in the ass

Comment

Working...
            X