No announcement yet.

OverClocking p4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, i forgot, stickers are the bearer of all true information. thanks andy :D

Comment

of course ;)
      where would we be without stickers?? :D
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

but if Dell and Intel find out, they're gonna gat reel mad, and possibly expire your Dell-bought warranty. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What happens if something breaks? How you gonna fix it? Everyone knows PC's are to confusing to work on or build or do almost anything hardware with, thats why we have trained techs, to help us dumasses out with our little PC games and stuff. Maybe if you got help on the internet from other ppl who know more about PC's, but i wonder where you could do that???

Comment

1. intel and dell won't find out
          2. they shouldn't get mad, cos anyone can do anything to thier computer, as long as it is theirs
          3. bah, warranty?? pfft :p
          4. how's it gonna break?
          5. if its not broken how you gonna fix it??
          6. you meant to say "dumbarses like me", not us :p
          7. i don't think a place like that exists
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
            7. i don't think a place like that exists
            Your plan seems pretty sound, but if something does break and you do have to find help somewhere, dont look at me. After all it's an AMD, thats just a knock-off Intel part with bugs and hack instructions within the cpu programing, there's gonna be something wrong with it. I wish a place like that did exist, maybe fun to hang out at.

Comment

Haha, anyone seen any numbers on who holds what share of current market sales in PC's... AMD vs Intel...

I bet wiggo has... :confused:

Comment

probably:p

Comment

All knowing Wiggo, come to us...

... relieve our stupidity driven curiousity with you useless information.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
                    stupid intel, if they lowered their prices, they wud sell alot more therefore making more money, well thats my idea ne way :p
                    Yeah smarter way of selling things, make less of a profit on the product but sell more of them,

that way increasing net profits

Comment

yeah, it would make more sense to do it like that...but the thing is, they don't need to, because they dominate the market so much

Comment

remember running a 1.8 @ 2.2 is a 400 mhz overclock,

thats pretty high so i would recomend some extra cooling power

Comment

Working...
                        X