Det 27.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Det 27.20

Has anyone used the new Det 27.20 drivers. I downloaded them last night and so far I am impressed.

Well, they dont crash out like the 27.10s did, so I finally managed to get 3dmark running.

Sadly- jack all performance. LESS than the 23.11s

Try again whoever modded these drivers.

Comment

Yeah they are faster indeed! Only 30 points

Comment

My score went down as well, but it seems to have taken care of that NV Loop problem, so I'll stick with them. Not bad overall.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

well my 3Dmark2k score went up 200 points but now Quake III Team Arena is dragging ass, not so impressed as I was yesterday.

Comment

Maybe you should tweak your quake 3 some more!

Comment

Tweak Quake III how? By dropping the graphics quality? That is hardly acceptable. :(
              My Toys

Comment

good point Dart, that is not exceptable at all. I would rather have the best of both world's speed and quality of picture...

so would you suggest the 26.XX series or go back to the 21.XX

Comment

I got pretty good performance from the 23.11s when they didn't loop on me. Before that I used the 21.xx series and found the 85s and the 88s to be about the best there.

I can't say as to other drivers that fall in between these since I didn't try them out myself. The 27.20 set are the first in a long time that caused a reduction in speed, but the added stability will make it a better set for my purposes. Besides, the recudction was only like 60 points or so
                  My Toys

Comment

thanx Dart

Comment

Working...
                    X