Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVIDIA Vanta 8mb GFX Card

Hi im new here :rolleyes:

Im used to the forums tho i am a moderator in the PC Tech on the one in my profile ANYWAYZ

I have a nVIDIA Vanta..i have learned its a AGP GFX Card and its upgradable i was wonmdering tho... if there are new drivers for it that i can download to improve its performance or just go splash out cash on a new one??? I am lloking to get a new GFX card for Christmas.. anyone got any suggestions for a GFX Card at leadt 32mb... and it has to be able to handle good stuff and it must be around... £100 if possible :geek:

Well please let me know thanks alot!

Sammy

hehe, another person with a vanta lt from compaq like me...lol

www.newegg.com get the gts-v from visiontek, that'll be 65 bucks, cheapest out there for the best stuff

Comment

:D Yup! hehe

Is that $$$ or £££?? and i know 65$ is about £30... i think lol so im aiming a bit higher lol

yea its a Compaq Presario.. it WAS 64mb of ram but i upgraded i got a

nVIDIA Vanta GFX Card 8mb
      DVD ROM
      CDRW
      AMD Athlon 900mhz Processor
      320mb of RAM
      20gb Quantimm Fireball HD
      56k v.90 Modem
      :p

Its good it DID have Windows ME (Many Errors :D)

hehehe
      well it was crap lol

so i upgraded to XP :)

Thanks anyway!!!
      Sammy

Comment

umm, wow, you have almost the same specs but i don't have a dvd but i have a 30gig
        and i have 640:)

umm, get the gts-v, it'll give you gts pro performance after you o/c and $65 US

Comment

Well, 100 pounds is close enough to $300 Australian, and for that sort of money you can get either a GeForce2 Pro or a GeForce2 Ti based card. Gamedude, a popular Australian mail order company has them for less than that, so you'll have some $$$ left to buy some
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
          X