nVIDIA Detonater 28.32 vs 27.52 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVIDIA Detonater 28.32 vs 27.52 Review

Well... i have installed these drivers successfully and get a very slight frame rate loss... althought this is not visible or shows it at all unless you are really studying it... thee drivers give you an approx 45 score drop using 3dmark2001...

These drivers eliminate drivers the loop error for people using GeForce based cards on AMD and VIA based systems (From my specs)

Well just like to post and help around :)

Sammy

Well I can say that the 28.32's are an improvement for Intel I845 motherboards, I850, VIA, SIS and ALi suffer a loss

looks as if its optimised for the L3 cache (or the 12 depth queue added to I845). Looks as if Nvidia moving to help Intel move the I845 DDR SDRAM boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Soverign
      Well I can say that the 28.32's are an improvement for Intel I845 motherboards, I850, VIA, SIS and ALi suffer a loss

looks as if its optimised for the L3 cache (or the 12 depth queue added to I845). Looks as if Nvidia moving to help Intel move the I845 DDR SDRAM boards.
      so it does......but don't Nvidia have a good relationship AMD aswell ?

Comment

If this is so could someone please tell me where i can get the 27.52 drivers.

Comment

I heard there's a problem with negative LOD bias doing jack in Dets 23.xx upwards. There's a patch for it in RivaTuner, but for now I'm sticking to 21.83. Works good enough for me, and I use 3rd party utilities to access the so called "hidden" features unavaliable directly thru the drivers.
          Onyx

TweakTown
          OCAU - Overclockers Australia
          CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Working...
          X