Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte 5900XT video drivers

Hi,

I have a Gigabyte 5900XT video card, and would like to know why it doesn't show the temperature of the GPU. I know the 5700 Ultras do, and why the 5900XT doesn't? And the 5900XT was produced after the 5700 Ultras. I am already using the latest Nvidia 53.03 drivers.

If someone knows the answer, I would appreciate it if you shared it with me.

And if anyone owns a 5900XT (whatever brand), could they tell me as well?

Thanks.

Re: Gigabyte 5900XT video drivers

it does display temperature. all you have to do is to install "winfox" utility - it is on a drivers cd. unfortunately it uses over 30Mb of system memory.
    and doesn't anything useful besides monitoring temperature and clock speed...

Comment

I suggest you update to the 71.22 drivers, and also get rivatuner, its useful for monitoring temperature, voltage and clockspeeds, and contains tweaking and overclocking options.

Comment

Sorry to revive such an old topic but I also have a Gigabyte 5900XT and some weird things are happening. Those aside I'm looking to get a temperature reading and I've searched these forums, the ones over at guru3d, and my manual and I can't find it anywhere for the life of me. I tried rivatools, coolbits, vtuner, nvtweak and winfox. I see no temperature reading anywhere.

As a side note I'm also looking for a 5950U bios by Gigabyte so I can flash this baby. Thanks for any help and once again sorry about the bump.

Comment

Working...
        X