Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVidia Detonator 52.14 & 52.16 Released

Thanks to Warp2search.net for the Info :D

Thanks to Glow Worm we have nVidia Detonator 52.14 & 52.16 for windows 9x/Me/2000/XP.

I'll add more links as I find them :cheers:

Were they were officially released?

Comment

Detonator 52.16 is being WHQL certified and will be the one they publish to the web.

That, along with DX9.1, will put Nvidia back in the drivers seat.

Comment

for fx cards only...........i've already had to roll back a driver to one that was WHQL certified to run halo without corruption...........don't want to plop these on if it's not apropro

Comment

When will it be officially released?

Comment

take them from the link above or where i like to go http://www.guru3d.com look under downloads/videocard drivers/detonators

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
              take them from the link above or where i like to go http://www.guru3d.com look under downloads/videocard drivers/detonators
              Those are the beta 52.13s. I'm talking about the final build 52.16 WHQL that will be published on their website. The last official driver from them was 45.23 so theyve had a LOT of builds since then with a lot of changes.

And no its not FX only, it will never be. They use a UDA (Unified Driver Architecture) so one driver will run all their cards.

Comment

my misunderstanding..........i was going to give them a whirl until it dawned on me that they were optimised for the fx......and, 52.14 for 2K/XP.....ok, gonna give em a try

Comment

After last nights Detonator release, we were missing the Detonator 52.16 for Windows 2000/XP! well fear not Hanners at Elite*******s has snagged them for us!

That's right, as something of an exclusive for you lucky people we here at Elite *******s have managed to get hold of nVidia's latest Detonator 52.16 driver set for Windows 2000 and XP, and as such they are now available for download.

http://www.elite*******s.com/ :wow:

Comment

in the first post scroll up to link to Warp2Search.........that the 52.14 are for 2K/XP........and the 52.16 is for 98/ME
                    tell me if that's wrong...........i have the 52.14's on right now

ok,ok.....here is the edit..........52.14 was on warp's site as the 2K/XP driver...........as of now, the 52.16 driver has been leaked for 2K/XP.....off i go!!!

Comment

22 meg file......this thing's a whopper.......but it's size in extracting w/ xp folder limits, it not recognizing files, etc..........

Comment

If these are finished and official why aren't they on Nvidias site?

Comment

Thats What im wondering. Also, They give me artifacts in 3Dmark01,. whereas the 45.23's dont. So they arent right yet

Comment

when you download the file, open up winzip and hit the action button which leads you to checkout.......from there a pop up box asks you to go forward outlining the destination file......change the figure for icon limitation in this folder from 50 to 500 and proceed..........hit the set up button in the destination file, for me it's nvidia.........and voila' set up proceeds

Comment

I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to unzip files :D.

BTW use Winace, it puts Winzip to shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X