X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i m just newbie to tweaktown forum so many thx for your hint ! :cheers:

Comment

Reason being that when you use a bare finger it leaves skin cells behind
      Not to mention, Touching the processor core, OR the bottom of the heatsink, is about 20 times as bad as spreading the grease with a finger. Just one touch leaves a relatively HUGE amount of skin oil.

Comment

Also here in Australia the cost of parts is at least double that of the US if not closer to triple in some cases.
        Don't mis-understand Flaco. Currency exchange rates vary. Relative cost of things changes EXACTLY with relative amount of money EARNED.

So, 30 USD$ = roughly 50$ AU

If you went to a currency exchange with 30 USD$, and asked for some Australian money, they would give you roughly $50 AU. These exchange rates fluctuate slightly by the day, and are affected by MANY different things.

A person working a job in the US earning 30,000 $ would be earning roughly 50,000$ AU.

Only really destitute countries can actually claim that their cost of goods is double, triple or higher than cost of items in the US.

=====
        While it can't be said that "Everything in the US is cheaper" it can be said that the US is one of the richest nations. Our poorest 10% of the population, still earn an average pay greater than 70% of the rest of the world.

Of course, China and India with their outrageous populations inflate that number out of proportions, with what we consider, "Non-third world living". Meaning that if Third world countries were taken out of the equation, we wouldn't be considered that much richer than the average country in Europe, as well as Canada, Australia, Central America, Japan, and Taiwan.

Comment

Always clearing things up in an intellectual format...lol Thanks Zeradul:thumb:
          - Damien

Comment

I'll come to see ya zeradul when I need some currency exchanged seein' as atm (and for sometime now but even less before) our dollar has been buyin' 53-54cents US. ;)
            Also freight to this country adds a large slice to items. :cry:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Zeradul

it seems that you get my common sense of my statement so i love :cheers: with you till we get drunk but plse not smash my drunk face ,lol :thumb:

Comment

Oh well , i just done homework
                then i wanna show awesome site of
                http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/a...ano7Tip_1.html

that's why i learned that then i m happy with that
                thank for patient with me and Zerabul: peace2:

Comment

Yes I've linked that article a few times before for ppl wantin' to improve their Volcano 7's before. ;)

Comment

Also freight to this country adds a large slice to items.
                    Yes, that is a downfall of having to import everything.

I'll come to see ya zeradul when I need some currency exchanged seein' as atm (and for sometime now but even less before) our dollar has been buyin' 53-54cents US.
                    Yes, I am not sure whether or not you are understand what I am saying. Here is a perfect comparrison... What does a person earn per hour in Australia at McDonalds??? I'm not talking the manager or anything, just a burger flipper that has worked there for a month..... ?

Answer that for me please.

Comment

Now that's a question that I don't have an answer for as I don't know any burger flippers. Any Aussie burger flippers here? :?:
                      But I do know that other jobs between here and there have a very similar numeric value though and in a few cases higher than ours. ;)

Comment

hmm well the last time i spread on the arctic silver with my fingers i found absolutle no differnce to using a credit card:)

Comment

Working...
                        X