Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just use this

Comment

GEE WILIKERS!!!! :eek: :bounce: that is smart and looks decent..the only thing is that it takes a slot a way huh? Its cool regardless it look like something Thermal Take made.:thumb: Good Job
      - Damien

Comment

hey Jeremy1482 where did u get it!!! and how mush is it ?:bounce2:

Comment

That would be very easy make. :smokin:

Comment

It's another one of those new Thermaltake toys, so I'm not sure if it's out yet. You'll want to look for P/N A1268. :)
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

i got it from pccasegear.com oy was about $20 aus . it come as a whole unit so if u dont have the 7+ u can use with almost any other Cpu fam:cheers: :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
                I just got my Volcano 7+ but i dunno where to keep the speed selection switch. Where did you guys put yours?:) Thanks
                I always leave it on medium Flaco... Its the best setting in my opinion... it does not make too much noise yet it does a better job cooling my cpu than low does. Its basicly the only setting it should ever run at unless you are a quiet PC freak (low setting) or you are a gaming freak (high setting).

Comment

hey guy i just get my Volcano 7+ in the mail:cheers: but the temp i an get from my cpu is 47C:( and i have it at top speed.:shoot3: what up can so one tell me is this to hot the temp in the room is at 25c(77F):devil win

Comment

Originally posted by ruff97
                    hey guy i just get my Volcano 7+ in the mail:cheers: but the temp i an get from my cpu is 47C:( and i have it at top speed.:shoot3: what up can so one tell me is this to hot the temp in the room is at 25c(77F):devil win
                    Woah, maybe your having the same problem the TweakTown staff had when they first reviewed the Volcano 7. I use this fan and I love it...

Comment

Outvit how the heck do you get Temps like that i get 51-56 on top speed!...Maybe it was wiggo is saying, about how it reading the capacitor temp and not the actual core.... but man 27 wtf ! HOW!
                      - Damien

Comment

outvit,
                        The problem that I had with the original Volcano 7 HSF was that the thermistor wouldn't allow the fan to hit top speed since it decided for itself what the RPM rates should be. The Volcano 7+ that ruff has doesn't have this problem since it allows you to set the fan speed manually.

ruff,
                        There are a lot of things that could cause the temperatures to still be high. But the first thing that I'd like to know is what are you using to monitor the temperatures? If it's something along the lines of Asus Probe, then I would be highly suspect of any results garnered. If it's from a more reliable software application or a thermal probe, then the first thing that I'd look at is case cooling. Pull the side off your case and run it during some gaming activites. If there is a significant difference in temperatures, then you need to either get better or more case cooling. If this doesn't apply to you, then let me know what we're dealing with and I'll see if we can get your temperatures down a bit. :)
                        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                        My Toys

Comment

if i put the V7+ at Medium speed i get the temp at 49C. so should i put it back at high... and if i put it at high i get a temp 45C and full load 47C.. so is it ok for me to keep it at high all the time or should i keep it at med.....:confused: :confused:

Comment

in Win XP i an use the software MBM 5 but in the bois i get the some temp....

they is 6 case fan two in the front of the case flow air out, two in the back flow air out one on the side flow air in and one on the power supply flow air in..

Comment

I would like my temps to be a 47 or 49...i have them at 50 or so...i am good make my case a cyclone watch!
                              - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                                ruff97[/size]]
                                in Win XP i an use the software MBM 5 but in the bois i get the some temp....

they is 6 case fan two in the front of the case flow air out, two in the back flow air out one on the side flow air in and one on the power supply flow air in..
                                What motherboard are ya usin'?
                                Also those front fans should be suckin' cool air into the case not suckin' air out. :smokin:
                                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                                X