• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ould try ducting the front case fan.:D

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab
      ould try ducting the front case fan.:D
      I have two 92mm intake fans are on the bottom. My practice box was my compaq case. It you haven't looked at a presario case lately, that bezel is a mis-shapen monster So my consideration of ducting the front lasted about 2ms. It was still a chore! Whatever anyone my think of the computers they produce, their cases are WELL made. I got in about a weeks worth of practice with my dremel. went through about a dozen reinforced cutting disks, just to put in the intakes :eek:

I might attempt to duct a 92mm fan over the cpu. Unfortunately, I am a little burnt out on case hacking for now. Gonna just let it sit on my table for a few more days before I think about cutting anything else :p
      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Het you posted it double!

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS
          Het you posted it double!
          I think it happened when i was backing out. Easy way to increase post count. j/k

I deleted it already.

JM

Comment

Never mind! You deleted it already!:toung:

Comment

Originally posted by JealousMidget

I have two 92mm intake fans are on the bottom. My practice box was my compaq case. It you haven't looked at a presario case lately, that bezel is a mis-shapen monster So my consideration of ducting the front lasted about 2ms. It was still a chore! Whatever anyone my think of the computers they produce, their cases are WELL made. I got in about a weeks worth of practice with my dremel. went through about a dozen reinforced cutting disks, just to put in the intakes :eek:

I might attempt to duct a 92mm fan over the cpu. Unfortunately, I am a little burnt out on case hacking for now. Gonna just let it sit on my table for a few more days before I think about cutting anything else :p
              Ya i'm looking at the ol' 4824 right now.....good idea. Glad ya got her cooled off. The last big improvement I put on mine was to row of perforationed slots behind the motherboard, couple of inches above the socket. I had a feeling I was trapping T's back there, dropped T's from 37c to 31c. KISS pays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab

Ya i'm looking at the ol' 4824 right now.....good idea. Glad ya got her cooled off. The last big improvement I put on mine was to row of perforationed slots behind the motherboard, couple of inches above the socket. I had a feeling I was trapping T's back there, dropped T's from 37c to 31c. KISS pays.
                Did you just cut slots in the back side of the case, or is there some active cooling involved?

Comment

He had alittle tool that puts'm in, and it looks just like the factory pref's, just higher up. Been think bout have him paint my case. There's a couple of cool show auto pearls, I've been lk'n at...... we'll see, maybe a top window too........got to see what he wants me to swap. Last time it would have been cheaper to buy it.......

Comment

Working...
                  X