No announcement yet.

water system i want to get... (merged threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it can be done, i hope..il mess with it and TRY and drill into that bottle, which probably wont work, and il just waste my time but what does it matter cause im a bum anyway so technically it wont be a waste......ahhh there be a lot of and some and more and some more and then some

Comment

If you don't have space use a T-line they bleed quicker than PRE-built res. Custom Res. can be cheap and done very well. T-lines are harder to fill/bleed but take up less space. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Crappy
        i was drinking a Bawls the other day and i sat there and looked at it and some how cooling came into mind..do you think it is possible to make resevoir out of a bawls bottle..im thinkin it is..but i dont know, that would look pretty cool....thoughts or comments?
        could be done...would look cool...send me pics of one even if it dont work ....

i was drinking some of em today and the idea of using some kind of ice and frezzing the whole mobo over...keep it cold....just never turn off the computer because the cpu might not be warm and wont start ...then you will be:hammer: the ice away

or maybe put the whole computer in water and frezz it to solid lce

still thinking of how to make the cd drives still work in water/ice

Comment

Working...
        X