Vinyl Dye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl Dye

I was just curious if it is possible to cover vinyl dye with a light clear coat, so that you get the versatility of a dye, but the glossy shine and protection a clear coat offers.

i cant see why not, but i would do it on a spare piece of plasic first, just to make sure that there would be no adverse effects.

//alias

Comment

Vinyl.....................They still make them:confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
        Vinyl.....................They still make them:confused: :confused: :confused:
        he did say it that vinyl dyed!!
        get it straight!

Comment

Oh yeah ure right:laugh:

Comment

Ya's can tell that some ppl have probs with the English language. :laugh:

Comment

R U refering to me???
              I dont speak English, I speak (type) American!

:cheers:

Comment

I speak Aussie myself but the root of it is still English just like Yank is. ;)

Comment

true, but
                  boot = trunk
                  bonnet = hood
                  chips = fries
                  pavement = sidewalk
                  So just because the root of them is the same, doesnt mean that what you read as one means another.
                  ex. arse or bloke or ****!

Comment

Well i speak english english. So tally ho old chaps. :laugh:

Comment

Rugbydude, I believe the last time I stepped into one of these discussions (Where is the spell check?!?:o ) a young lass told my yank ass that it is "the Queen's English" you speak! Of course there are people where I currently reside have a little problem being called yank!:rolleyes: :eek:

Tally ho and bip bip cherro to you too! ANd since you play the "mannly" ball this is for you !:group:

Comment

Well most people think i sound american and there aint many people i know that speak the queens english:laugh:

Comment

LoL even in america we have different names: e.g. Express Way and Freeway, same thing except different name :P

Comment

Yeah, yeah, But in the end if ya can't speak the same language it all pretty much equals Shyte, or for those non-Celtic American descendents..........****.................Can we not just learn too read between the fricken lines???????????:wave: :?: :woot:

And by the way, vinyl dye sucks if you even try to cover it with primer

:snip:
                            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
                            X