No announcement yet.

found this one the other day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:sun: , abit Industrial looking, but intresting, I think I'll look back in on them in about 6 monthes to see where they go with this idea. I think if your going down this path, they need to see about making it a more classic furniture design. The little woman would want it to fit in the decor........

Update on the Maxtop case I just used......... I like this case.

1) It's reasonsble quite with all the fans....Wiggo I haven't heard a problem with the side fan. They must have strenthed the side panel, or your washer idea really worked.

2) The cooling preformance is outstanding, without using high preformace fans. The 2 92mm Globle fans are 60 cfm (aprox.) and I added 3 Sunon 80mm @39 cfm ea, resulting in 240 cfm air flow. The system has an AthlonXP 1600-retail-, w/o a hsf upgrade. The system temps came in at 34-38c for the cpu and 28-32c for the case, depending on the usage load.

3) Removable motherboard tray, my first and definately a required feature in the future.

4) Partial Alum. construction....very light wt case and obviously a key contributor to the over all cooling results.

5) the case came with an AMD proved 350watt PS.

6) Although the promo reported 7 total bays, the case I received had 10. Which makes it a nice 4 drvie raid case or a nice server starter case.

7) Very appealing look.

The things I would like to see improved:

1) The front UBS connectors didn't come in wire instructions.....it took a bit of playing arround with them, but we got it.
    2) The front case fan is only a single 80mm. With two rear 80mm, I feel there is an imbalance in the airflow, resulting in dust being drawn into the case. An 92mm fan would go a long ways to improving this imbalance.

JM.... I took you several months ago, that a combo of material could produce some positive results.....someone else thought so too.

: one eye: : party ha :thumb: :cool:

For a $50 usd case this is a 9.5 in my book. :cheers:

Comment

Yeah it is a good case!

Comment

Working...
      X