Clear All

• found this one the other day....

:D

LTNS

Found what?
    the smilie?
    the sweetheart?
    the sig?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I think that he has forgoten somethin' again. :?:

Comment

The size file that tt will accept is a little small. And I had go out and learn some new stuff to convert and get the image down to fit...........:D.

MAXTOP CSX-147K-GF-USB-GRAY **Cool Case** With 2 Additional Fans : 1 x on the Top Panel and 1 x on the Side Panel ** Intel P4/AMD Ready 350W Power Supply 2xFans 7-bay Front USB Connector Mid Tower PC CASE - RETAIL**ETA: 1/31/2001** Fan: Sleeve. Dimensions (DxWxH): 18.5" x 8" x 17". Drive Bay: 5.25" External x 4, 3.5" External x 2, 3.5" Internal x 1. (Click here for more Cooling Devices) Model#: CSX-147K-GF-USB-GRAY

Comment

The exact same case as No.1 son's one but, I'm certainly considerin' addin' some acoustic matting to the case to cut down on the noise produced by the metal in the side panels. ;)
          <center> </center>

Comment

Schweet case! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab
              The size file that tt will accept is a little small. And I had go out and learn some new stuff to convert and get the image down to fit...........:D.

MAXTOP CSX-147K-GF-USB-GRAY **Cool Case** With 2 Additional Fans : 1 x on the Top Panel and 1 x on the Side Panel ** Intel P4/AMD Ready 350W Power Supply 2xFans 7-bay Front USB Connector Mid Tower PC CASE - RETAIL**ETA: 1/31/2001** Fan: Sleeve. Dimensions (DxWxH): 18.5" x 8" x 17". Drive Bay: 5.25" External x 4, 3.5" External x 2, 3.5" Internal x 1. (Click here for more Cooling Devices) Model#: CSX-147K-GF-USB-GRAY
              :thumb: The interior veiw: This pic shows 7 bays, the one I received had 10 bays (4int 3.5's, rather than

Comment

It looks damn sexy! But i say mine is better LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS
                  It looks damn sexy! But i say mine is better LOL
                  Aopen wasn't it?

Does your have a removeable mobo tray?

Does your have key components made out of alumn?

Does your have 10 bays, with 4 internal 3.5's and cooled by the 80mm's?

Does it have 5 80mm fan mountings?

Does It come with an AMD aproved 350w PS?

Does it have UBS front connectors?

And does yours cost $$49$$$usd?

Wiggo, I'm looking at this case for #1 son & #1 Mom. But I got to admit, it's a very impressive little case for it's $$$$. I was thinking this little Toy might solve the side panel fan noise problem, what ya think? Oh ya rubber washers on all fan screws.

8CM Quiet SLEEVE Bearing fan with mounting bracket and filter. For Ever Case E4252 series. For minor modification, it can be used for other cases( base mounting screw holes are needed to be made.) Model#: E4252-04S

Comment

Yeah we picked the case up for aus$60 (about us$30) with 300w PSU which is a bargain but the panel vibration is a little annoyin' at times which is what the acoutic matting should fix. I wouldn't know about the device in ya pic though as it's the 1st time that I've seen it. :smokin:
                    <center> </center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      Yeah we picked the case up for aus (about us) with 300w PSU which is a bargain but the panel vibration is a little annoyin' at times which is what the acoutic matting should fix. I wouldn't know about the device in ya pic though as it's the 1st time that I've seen it. :smokin:
                      <center> </center>
                      :D The idea being, mount this to the back of the case, not the side panel this you do away with the vibration of the original fan confog. Hey it's $8usd for the hi preformance fan. The case comes with only 2 of 5 fans, anyway. For a better look, see ece4252's inside pics.

http://www.evercase.com :thumb:

Comment

:D

Comment

Ok then but this case doesn't have a fan in the side (yet) but it's the YS Tech 7K fan On the HSF and front/back ones that's settin' it to vibrate. :smokin:
                          <center> <center>

Comment

:) I just thought that this was a neat looking method of installing a side fan, without bolting it to the side panel. Bought two myself to try on two of the rigs. lol

Comment

http://www.soldam.com/products/prism/index.html

Comment

Working...
                              X