What case???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What case???

Im looking at two in particular, the Enermax 710B With Factory Window or The Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG.
    Basically they are the same case, but the Antec is silver and the Enermax is black.
    The Antec one also comes with 3 fans and a 430W PSU (Antec).
    Getting it this way cuts the cost majorly but i would prefer black and i want a window.
    Such problems.....

Thanx, //alias

I've got the Antec as well as the other (windowed and not windowed) and the Enermax case is cheaper for me to get plus it has a textured finish which doesn't show finger prints. ;)

I save around $40-50aus that way fully outfitted. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

you can get the antec in black, w/ textued finish...mine is

you can also get it with a window

Comment

where from?
        i was hoping to get it from pccasegear because i live right near it so i dont have to pay for shipping, and its local anyway.
        does it cost any more?

//alias

Comment

go to antec's web site

Comment

i couldnt find any with a window...
            could i just get an antec silver one with a thermaltake side window? do they fit eachother, they look the same

//alias

Comment

it would fit, but the colors might not match

case here

window here

even better case with window here

here too

Comment

Hey just remember that we're in Australia here and there's a lot of stuff still that we don't either get here or is very expensive to obtain. Doesn't matter in the end which one anyway as they come to us here no matter which brand name straight from UNEEC's chinese manufacturing plants. ;)

Comment

lol, sorry, forgot for a minutes that most of you are down there

Comment

i really only want the ones from pccasegear and its really only the silver or the black one....

//alias

Comment

Well the choice of colour I'll leave entirely up to you as that's who has to look at at. :devil:

Comment

im asking if you think sacraficing the colour preference (i like black) for such good value with the psu and fans...

//alias

Comment

Well I can source those elsewhere which to me works out cheaper but for you and no fuss the Antec maybe better value to you. ;)

Comment

cheers wiggo.

//alias

Comment

You can indeed buy the Antec Window Kits in Aus

http://www.scorptec.com.au/index.php...r=manufacturer

Window kit for $75, or get the 1000AMG (1080AMG but no PSU or fans) for $180. And Scorptec are a Melb store, so hopefully you can pick it up :)

Given the choice between a FS710B or 10x0AMG, I'd take the Antec.

* Red Valdez lovingly pats his 1080AMG... no window kit tho.... yet....

Comment

Working...
                              X