Development Idea for PC O7 S case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

Hello. Sorry, for some reason I did miss that you had posted the picture.
    Soooo. Do you know how tall that case is? That is very tall! Also, where are the rads for the GPUs?
    I think the price for a case that big will be very high. But I would like to see it.
    Thanks for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      Hello. Sorry, for some reason I did miss that you had posted the picture.
      Soooo. Do you know how tall that case is? That is very tall! Also, where are the rads for the GPUs?
      I think the price for a case that big will be very high. But I would like to see it.
      Thanks for your work.

Hello sir...thanks for messaging....:)..the dimensions of the case might be,i am telling the appropriate - 70cm height x 60-65cm width x 15cm thickness.....the radiators are kept behind them...sir please see the bottom left side of the picture....There it is denoted as..."GPU COOLERS BEHIND"....

Comment

I see. By "behind" you mean on the back wall, with no vent?
        The o7s is:
        (W)514mm
        (H)585mm
        (D)148mm

Getting any bigger than that is in the HUGE category :0 I see 4 PCI slots. So you are not thinking eATX. You know how big this case will be?

Comment

The o7s is:
          (W)514mm
          (H)585mm
          (D)148mm

Getting any bigger than that is in the HUGE category :0 I see 4 PCI slots. So you are not thinking eATX. You know how big this case will be?
          sir...this is the 3d view of the concept

Comment

The o7s is:
            (W)514mm
            (H)585mm
            (D)148mm

sir...this e atx setup can also be used for 4 way sli setup..by putting the additional cards in the place where the coolers of amd r9 295x2 are put....

Comment

The o7s is:
              (W)514mm
              (H)585mm
              (D)148mm

Sir this will be equal to and a heavy competition to the corsair obsidian 900d......:)...according to my assumption,the size of this case will be equal to the obsidian 900d except the thickness - 15cm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pratheesh J View Post
                Sir this will be equal to and a heavy competition to the corsair obsidian 900d......:)...according to my assumption,the size of this case will be equal to the obsidian 900d except the thickness - 15cm.....
                sir this is the 4 way sli setup......

Comment

Originally posted by Pratheesh J View Post
                  sir this is the 4 way sli setup......

[ATTACH]7828[/ATTACH]

hello...sir....anybody here.....

Comment

so far, its hard to picture. But, draw it up. Then Message it to me.
                    Good luck.

hello sir..........anybody here?

Comment

You also have the riser cables going over the gpu cooling fan. I don't see how that will work.

Comment

You also have the riser cables going over the gpu cooling fan. I don't see how that will work.

...Sir but there is a 1.5 cm gap between the gpu and the cooler.....gpu - 7cm...cooler - 7cm....so 14cm....in between them there is a 1.5cm gap.....

but if you like to change the location of gpu cooler....then the 3.5 inch hard drive bay is moved to the gpu cooler location......then the coolers will be put behind the SSDs.........it will work sir.....

Comment

I have a hard time imagining a case this big, sorry.
                          And why lay the rad down? That means air must vent out the back, not the top. Why do that?

Comment

I have a hard time imagining a case this big, sorry.
                            And why lay the rad down? That means air must vent out the back, not the top. Why do that?

oh ok....then the r9 295x2 can be removed.....the titan x will be good...no radiator no problem....

Comment

AH. I see one of your problems. You are thinking of what parts can go in. Cases need to be agnostic, they don't know what will go in. It has to work for all GPU.

But I meant the top 4x rad. It is laying down.

Comment

AH. I see one of your problems. You are thinking of what parts can go in. Cases need to be agnostic, they don't know what will go in. It has to work for all GPU.

But I meant the top 4x rad. It is laying down.
                                If you were near my house,I will explain everything clearly to you.....but you are far away......:(.....
                                Oh........that the 4 led fans in the bottom creates the airflow in the upward direction....so the top quad radiator takes the incoming air...throws it out....now about the filter...the filter will be removable same like the PC O7 S case...only the opening direction is be changed.....If we make a sample of my concept case and put the exact components which is in my mind in that case...you will love to buy one......:)

Comment

Working...
                                X