My Order Part II....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Order Part II....

Hey guys...I finally got my case back...and guess what...i got a newer model...they sent me a Silver PC71 USB...this case is sweet...its basically the same as the PC70 but it has a new bezel and the bezel is soooooo easy to take off...all you need to do is pop the bottom and your done...very easy...its just like the black PC71 reviewed in VH.net...the hard drive and power leds are crazy bright....the power is bright ass blue and the HDD led is Bright ass red...it came with the 120mm blow hole and a server window cut...now let me tell you guys one thing...I think it was the window molding strip but the window is a ****in pain in the ass to put in...it took me an hour with my mom trying to put this **** together...the reason why i think its the molding strip is because the strip would twist by itself and wasnt in a straight line...so the strip would pop out of place and the whole thing got ruined...thankfully out of brut strength and my mom helping me we got that piece of **** in...god im soo pissed...the rheobus was easier to put together than the god damn window...anywayz...the rheobus is in and its awsome also...so far the 120mm fan is connected...the leds are like a blue/purple kinda color and are not that bright viewed from the side but when you look at it straight ahead...its one bright mother ****er...the Rheobus is a pretty easy thing to put together...i had to use a dremel to drill the holes and I had to open the holes with the same bit to drill the holes...it was a pain and i almost took out my finger...i recommend going to a hardware shop and using thier machines...my final cuts were horrible but the knobs and leds still fit and the backings of the knobs covored up the ****ups so it looks perfect...now...my cold cathode...this thing is pretty cool...i put it on the bottom of the case from back to front...its bright but it only lights up the bottom half the most...the rest is ok...im thinkin of buying another and putting it on top...the biohazard grill for the fan is cool...its general installation...pretty easy...i will have pics up later...i have no access to any kinda camera for a while...i know i know...it really suxor...i will still make the review for coldoc.com but i dont know if it will be like from start to finish...it was a pain to get all this together...especially the god damn window...i hope its the molding that was messed up...anywayz...here are my so called scores for the products:

Silver PC71 USB - "8 1/2 - 9" out of "10"
    (the case is great but the feet are a real piece of crap...and the power led cable for the case was chipped so one of the connectors are showing...it still works but it was chipped besides those problems the case is awsome...its huge and the removable cages are a huge help and the 4 fans that come with the case are good also...the case is awsome...i do recommend spending 200-300 bucks on these suckers)

Rheobus - "9" out of "10"
    (this is a great product...i like it mostly for the look...but it also makes the pc quiet when used...if u can cut good holes go and get one of these...i wish PCMODS would include 4 tailed 4 pin plugs so you dont have to cut the fan wires and it gives it a good length)

120mm fan/grill - "9" out of "10"
    (In general...this thing sux major air...its a great product and the grill makes the case look badazz.)

Cold Cathode Kit (Blue) - "9" out of "10"
    (great **** here...only problem is the the wire to the switch is to short....oh i didnt make a hole for the switch cause i messed up one of the bays so its under the floppy)

It did cool down my system pretty good...im at 1533Mhz at 36c idle - 40c load...anywayz...i will try to get some pics up and when i do itll be on coldoc.com...peace out everyone...thanks for the love and support...and soon you will have pics to drool over...but i will give my best respect to the people who have the balls to hack thier own **** and make it look hot...im just too lazy so ill spend a few hundred instead...lol...peace out everyone...lataz
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey it's good to hear that it's finally together and ya happy with it as well. :thumb:
    <center></center>

Comment

ooohhhhh i wish my measly System Analist job paid more!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well i wish i had a job period........i really need to upgrade this:(

Comment

Yeah im glad it all works now and it looks good...probably my next upgrades or purchase will be those 4inch Cold Cathodes for the bezel and a 10 inch for the top of my case...and hopefully if i save enough ill get either an Abit, MSI, or the Asus KT266A Chipset Mobos with some DDR memory with them...aahhh too much technology wanted...god damn industries taking my money...lol...peace out:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy
            ooohhhhh i wish my measly System Analist job paid more!!!!!!!!!!
            Your system is ok man! Why upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS

Your system is ok man! Why upgrade?
              OK is good!
              Upgrade is better:thumb:
              OOH I got me some plans - just need $'s;)
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

OK you can buy my motherboard if you want!

Comment

why would someone pay an arm and a leg for a case?

that case is over or close to 400 dollars.. thats nuts,..

Comment

Yeh i wish i had had a job to..........but then im only 15 so y do I need one :D

Duron 750
                    ECS K7VZA (AC'97 onboard sound, and yes it does suck)
                    512MB Crucial 100mhz sdram
                    Herc. Prophet 2 GF2 MX
                    LG 16x10x32 CD writter
                    Network card
                    a mere 8Gb HD:scream:
                    Fox ATX case, looks quite gd with out being modded

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
                      Yeh i wish i had had a job to..........but then im only 15 so y do I need one :D
                      Trust me u need one...i got a job that pays $9 and hour...its pretty easy...and hey...if u want modded parts and stuff...then get a job...lol...peace

FiReBLaZR
                      :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

Comment

Just wait til you get something called bills LOL, I would love to be 15 again and work just to have fun money

Comment

Hey wouldn't we all and that's not to mention all the girls again. ;)
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Oh yeah that is true, make your money cash your check on Friday and blow every cent on some high school girl that says she loves you HEHE

Comment

Well I wasn't plannin' on goin' that far. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X