Latest Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Mods

Here are some pics of my latest mods, sorry about the crappy pics but me web cam aint to good. !

W.O.R.D
    Dazza B

and this

Comment

ausome.....I saw those grills at coolerguys.com that's where I got mine. Anyway, how did you get the LEDS inside the fans? That's what I want to do to further mod my computer! :thumb:

Comment

What brand case is that dazza? And where did you get it?

Comment

looks like a premod case from coolerguys...even down to the window mod!

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
            hbidad[/size]]
            looks like a premod case from coolerguys...even down to the window mod!
            Not those cases, the one above them. ;)
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I'm not sure if your talking about mine or not but ya I got my case from coolerguy but did the window myself

Comment

the case is from pc world and i am not sure which brandf it is. it was a cheapo case but i liked it and saw alot of modding potential with it.

the fans are from www.theoverclockingstore.co.uk as are the grills. The fans come with the leds in. Very cheap fan (alaska) 39.5cfm 2570 rpm. comes with chrome grill and 2x fixing kits and 3=>4 pin adapter, highly recomended!!!

I have made a few more modds over the weekend and will get some pictures put on here asap.

W.O.R.D
                Dazza B

Comment

Working...
                X