No announcement yet.

What you guys think of this set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use a jigsaw with a good 32pt or better metal cutting blade than a Dremel (especially for beginers) as there is much less chance of makin' a serious mistake. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Mistake?

In modding we call that an "unscheduled alteration in the project plan".
      :laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

AHHH i got myself a holesaw and cut 2 holes in the side of the case for my 80mm fans...
        now it pisses me off how i have to unplug the fans each time i wanna open my case!
        seems i cant win:(

Comment

It's the price to be paid for keepin' our cool. ;)

Comment

Hmm you must have them connected with a short wires to the fans. I mean i just disconnect them when i am going to do some major work on the rig other than that i just lay it on the table kinda like a "L".
            - Damien

Comment

Fan extensions are cheap. so at least you can lay your case door down before disconnecting them...

OR you could look into a more clever solution... like wireing a special connection that can be disconnected easily. Stop in to any electical store, and just look at the carious connections that can be twisted or slid to add very easy connection, disconnection.

Comment

:cool: Despite all the "hard work" necessary when you open up your case, it has to look better than the original tape job. Post a pic when you are done.

Comment

just waitin to get my camera back from the supplier (i dropped it,, how stupid of me)! luckily its still under warranty and i managed to convince them that i didnt actually drop it:D

ill have photos up soon

Comment

Dude, your box...looks like a fire hazard :flames: Or the fan on top of your video card will be melted by your video card!...

Comment

:confused: How about a modded digital camera with a fan to cool off those hot pics we still haven't seen? :confused:

Comment

mm,
                        just borrow a jigsaw off a family friend or something..

Comment

S man - still waiting on the pics.

Comment

You are one demanding doctor...:p
                            - Damien

Comment

Flaco Just putting a little pressure on him. I like to see what everyone else has done to get ideas for my next project.

Comment

Just messin witcha dude...

*looks at the 6 inch syringe*

*screams like a lil' school girl*

:confused:
                                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                                X