No announcement yet.

how to cut your case for a Window Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for something like a window i don't know why people use dremels?
    it's far easier and quicker using a jigsaw for a window if you have a steady hand, which you need anyway.

Comment

umm, 'cause I don't have a jigsaw and Wiggo refuses to let me borrow his laser:cry:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

yeah i agree with most everyone here just use a drummel or dewault and cut it.. it should work out just fine :D

Comment

RD the case look bad as FACK!!! I like the one with the window...wow...real nice man...gotta give you props....my system is really simple...but your looks great...i like the style of the case too...GJ MAN...:thumb:
          - Damien

Comment

lol thanks.........I friend got this case and I fell in love with it on the spot I just had to have it....

Comment

hey guy thx for the help my case is done i use a jigsaw. it was hard use then jigsaw. next time i will try drummel. on my other case here are the pic of it:cheers:

Comment

here are pic

need to clear it up some will post update later and thx to all who help

Comment

Hey good job. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X