This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Modding Gallery!

We are working on a really special new addition to TweakTown - The return of our Case Modding Gallery.

This time though, it's going to take a couple months to create since its being programmed in PHP. Since this is the case, it will allow us to make it much more powerful with some really cooling features like being searchable and being able to rate peoples systems and even comment about them.

What ides and suggestions do you people have for the gallery?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Very interesting idea :D
    Some things that you could search by;

*Creativity: How original it looks.
    *Cost: Would have to be generalistic (1k-2k), I noticed that many people don't like being asked how much theirs cost (like how much they earned).
    *Effort: How much effort the person put into modding their comp. (Like creating a computer out of solid gold ;o).
    *Benchmark Scores: Really interesting way of searching, but you'd need to have some norm for benchmarking.
    *Asthetics: How cool it looks :)
    *some_name: How many times people have looked at that specific case.
    Well, that's all I have for now. Hope it turns out good :D I'll definitly be using it. :bounce:

Comment

sounds good :thumb:
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Great let's get on with it. :D

Bummer, no camera yet. :(

Comment

Overclockers Australia has a pretty good one (see my sig links to the systems---above the hot goth chick)

Comment

Your right about that chick being hot morgan! ;)

Anyway, one suggestion is that if any one is going to put their case in the galley ask them to put in a "before" picture as well as the final product so we have something to compare it too :thumb:

Comment

Yeah. before and after pics would be cool, you never know someone might have bought it like that instead of fixing it themselves.:shoot3:

Comment

What if some body has already modded it ?
                Take for instance, me. I'm waiting to borrow my friends camera, purchase my cc etc. I may have a before and after picture. But what about people who have already modded thier case/s.

Comment

Anymore suggestions people?
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

What if you put them into different categories and have like a voting thing. At the end of the month u can add more to the voting thing and just see which cases people like more:shoot3: :shoot2:

Comment

That's a wonderful idea. I'm currently in the process of modding my case so I can definitly take before and after pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Moctezuma05
                        What if you put them into different categories and have like a voting thing. At the end of the month u can add more to the voting thing and just see which cases people like more:shoot3: :shoot2:
                        We'll have a rating system for different categorys for sure. If we can get support from companies I'll also try and give away monthly prizes for the best mods!
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Before pics are OK I suppose, but can we make it a thumbnail:?:
                          I hate to spend much time loading a shot of a plain vanilla case:laugh:
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Let's see what happens in that department... :)
                            Managing Director
                            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

My parts are on order as of now.......I'm just letting everyone know........they will be here this wednesday!!! I do have a 4th of july party to attend where there will be a 2001 Camaro SS available to me.......so when I get back I will have lots and lots of pics of my modded computer within the next few days........wish me luck =)

Comment

Working...
                              X