Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

places to buy Beantech cases (clear acrylic BT90)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• places to buy Beantech cases (clear acrylic BT90)

Does anybody know of an online store that sells these? (EagePC.com does NOT count, as I'm pretty convinced that company is pure conartistry based on the reviews I've found)

Re: places to buy Beantech cases (clear acrylic BT90)

Difficult to find. Does it have to be a Beantech case? There are several good quality acrylic cases out there. Anyway, you might try an email to [email protected] as this email address was given on their home site.

Good luck.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Directron has two Aluminum & one Acrylic HERE and their bussiness practices are far above reproach. But the Acrylic is the BT-84.

The BT 90-B HERE I think Beantech's been put out of bussiness by Logisys & Sunbeam selling the same or better cases for half the price.
      Last edited by dryadsoul; 02-01-2006, 02:56 AM.
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
        Difficult to find. Does it have to be a Beantech case? There are several good quality acrylic cases out there. Anyway, you might try an email to [email protected] as this email address was given on their home site.

Good luck.
        Not necessary to be Beantech, but they REALLY looked nice, and they're also the only company I've found so far who makes an acrylic FULL tower. Everything else I've found is mid-size.

I contacted Beantech and they directed me to ONE dealer in the states. I need to call them a second time, but my first attempt didn't show much promise.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
          Directron has two Aluminum & one Acrylic HERE and their bussiness practices are far above reproach. But the Acrylic is the BT-84.

The BT 90-B HERE I think Beantech's been put out of bussiness by Logisys & Sunbeam selling the same or better cases for half the price.
          I contacted them and they gave me a dealer to talk to, so there's still someone working there in one form or another. The dealer the first time I called didn't seem to know the model though, so it wasn't looking good. I still haven't found anyone else who makes a full-size acrylic tower so Beantech looks like the only option. That HUGE set of drive bays is nice too :)

Thanx for the link! :)

Comment

No problemo! Just figured Beantech was doing poorly as all the sites that had carried their cases switched to Logisys & Sunbeam. And knowing how well built Sunbeam products are I made the logical assumption. But keep checking this thread as I will update should I find a source for the BT-90. Do you mind if it's blue/green acrylic??? As the BT-90-b is the blue one I seem to be having luck with.
            Last edited by dryadsoul; 02-03-2006, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
              No problemo! Just figured Beantech was doing poorly as all the sites that had carried their cases switched to Logisys & Sunbeam. And knowing how well built Sunbeam products are I made the logical assumption. But keep checking this thread as I will update should I find a source for the BT-90. Do you mind if it's blue/green acrylic??? As the BT-90-b is the blue one I seem to be having luck with.
              Yeah I noticed that it was blue. Some of my other parts came in for this mod though and I realized the blue will actually go quite well with it. I'm still going to want a white one at some point though cuz it'll be easier to add colors.

And hopefully Sunbeam or Logisys will make a full/server tower at some point. I guess there's just not as much of a market for modded full-towers.

Comment

Yeah, the model numbers suffix, i.e., BT-90-B represents the color of the acrylic used. And I'ld look to Sunbeam to pull off the Full Tower first as they're known for quality and lots of extras.

In the meanwhile..... HERES
                Last edited by dryadsoul; 02-03-2006, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X