No announcement yet.

!!!!Check Out My Order!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only a configuring difference between them. Actually, I've decided to go back to the voodoo-origomy thing with flat ribbons. I gett better airflowand look very pro......great pics...done right you don't see the ribbons..... $.02 worth

Comment

DAMNIT....the god damn PC70 was damaged...i have to send it back...AAAAAHHHHH...it was soo beautiful....DAMNIT....F#$ck you PALISTINE....im sooo pissed....the good news is im getting a replacement free of charge and what else...i havent gotten the 2nd shipment yet...thats with everything else ...the 1st one was just the case...anywayz...from the brief time i saw it...they cut the window and blow hole so lovely...it was soo perfect...but the bezel was messed up badly...all the drive covers were bent and some didnt fit tight enough and got loose...and the top of the case was loose in the front near the bezel...i dont know how this happened but they will send me a new one with a quality check before it is sent out again...well im very dissapointed...not in PCMODS because thier customer service has been great so far...but i really hope the other products arrive in perfect shape...i have a cathode, window, rheobus and some other **** coming and i am hoping they are ok also...besides that i just cant wait to get the replacement and i hope that is not messed up...besides that PCMODS still kicks ass...no doubt...anywayz..peace out peeps and blah blah blah to you all...lataz

FiRe
      :afro: :afro:

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, I know how dissapointed you must be.
        Been in similar situations myself.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Gee that's bloody bad luck. :(
          I hope the next one get to ya safely. :fingers crossed:
          <center></center>

Comment

fukn postal services do that ****
            SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
            Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Thanks for the support...i dont know about you guys but the feeling of having a PC70 USB right there infront of you with a huge server window cut and a huge 120mm blow hole cut and its ****ed up and you have to send it back and you have worked for months and have waited a week for the arrival....that feeling really really sux...but i really really hope the 2nd case will be perfect...or else i dont know what to do...lol...we will have to wait...but untill then...i have my trusty INWIN Q500...speaking of which...the PC70 is extremely light...and it feels weak...i dont know...my inwin is all steel and its one strong mutha Fu$#er...well once i get the 2nd one ...im gona really look around it and see what $270 gives me...lol...anywayz...peace out
              :afro :devil: :afro::

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR
                fukn postal services do that ****
                Just part of their "full service" commitment.:laugh: :shoot2:
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

It's lighter, but i've never heard anybody complain.....beside ya can't judge by the post handlers, if thats your concern. If there in a bending mood, the Iwil be bent too....hehehe:D

Comment

Ok i just got the second order with these products...
                    Cold Cathode Kit - Blue (Tested and Works)
                    Rheobus (Tested and Works)
                    120mm Fan w/ BioHazard Fan Grill (Works)
                    Server Window (Dont Know yet...no case ready)

Im having some trouble with PCMODS on returning the case...its driving me nuts...i hate this...450 dollars for a damaged case...thankfully the other **** is ok...the window i dont know yet...i hope thats fine too...i will have to wait on that one..anywayz..just informing you guys

Quick Review
                    The cold cathode is very cool but i thought it might be alittle brighter...it doesnt look that bright but in the case it definatly brightens up things...also its very thin...it looks very fragile also...
                    The Rheobus works great so far...but i thought it was built better...the black capacitators are alittle flimsy..i thought it was stronger but its ok.
                    The fan is huge...and the grill is cool...this thing really blows air and very very quietly...i got the high panaflo and its silent..well to me...i have like a 747 on my desk...anywayz..thats whats up so far...take care guys...

fire

Comment

Good to see everything isn't crapping out on you. It'll just heighten the excitement until everything gets to you.

Just as an aside: I do fine with the USPS and FedEx, but UPS is run by Nazis! I swear they have screwed up just about every order they have delivered. I think they x-ray all the packages and anything that looks fragile, they drop-test it.

UPS
                      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by JealousMidget
                        Good to see everything isn't crapping out on you. It'll just heighten the excitement until everything gets to you.

Just as an aside: I do fine with the USPS and FedEx, but UPS is run by Nazis! I swear they have screwed up just about every order they have delivered. I think they x-ray all the packages and anything that looks fragile, they drop-test it.

UPS
                        Mostly I have my problems with USPS.
                        I much prefer to use UPS when possible. They can process a claim in 72 hours, whith USPS you have to wait 30 days to file??

As far as FedEx is concerned, forget what they tell you in their ads.
                        Where I live, they do not deliver:mad: :mad: they transport the article by air to the other side of the state, then drop it in the mailbox, or send it common carrier on a tractor-trailer.
                        Somebody should get those guys for false advertising. The TV ads show them delivering in 3rd world countries, but if you live a mile off the highway in the USA, you're screwed

Comment

I have had the same with my Lian Li case! I also had to sent it back! But now I have already a new undamaged one!

Comment

Saw a neat trick that might increase your lighting. Line the bottom and top of your case with peices of mirror. The pics I saw looked real cool, looked like more hardware in the case, and it should reflect back here ya want it. Just a thought.....;)

Comment

Working...
                            X