Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thankyou Thermaltake!

Hi,

I just want to take this opportunity to say thankyou to Thermaltake..

I use a Armour Jr case and recently I stripped it down to re-spray the inside matt black. This went without a hitch until I was rebuilding the case and my big clumsy hands managed to snap the USB/MIC/EARPHONE cover which is situated on the top.
    I checked the Thermaltake web site for spares but they didn't seem to carry spare doors. So I sent an e-mail to Thermaltake-Europe asking if they could sell me a new flap. I got a e-mail back saying they would be happy to send me one free of charge! All the way to the UK too. Fantastic!!!!
    The new flap arrived in about a weeks time and the case is looking fantastic. So once again, a big thankyou from me...:)

Re: A big thankyou Thermaltake!

Glad to hear it mate,

Cheers.

Comment

Wow now that is great service indeed.
      Intel i7 920
      GA-EX58-UD5
      IFX-14
      Patriot PC3-12800 3x2GB DDR3 PVT36G1600LLK
      1 Sapphire Radeon HD4890 Vapor-X
      2 WD 320GB in Raid0

Comment

Thank you from me too,

I have here the Amor +MX which is the best case I ever had in terms of cooling (230mm fan) and intelligent design (smart hdds cadge position/access). Living in Australia proper cooling is very important.

However, the 230mm fan is a tad noisy (case resonance) as it spins too fast and the speed is fixed (not regulated)

Anyone out there who can send me an 8 ohm resistor for that fan? - it would decrease speed around 25% and that would be much better and still sufficient me thinks.
        X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming
        AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
        Kingston HyperX Predator 3200 - 16GB Kit
        GV-RX570AORUS-4GD
        1x 970 SSD / 2x SSHD 1TB Seagate
        Win10x64

Comment

I just upgraded from an Armor+ mx to a Spedo advance :D. I didnt mind the Armor+ mx but it soon got too small for all of my hardware.

And I live in the same country :P
          Intel i7 920
          GA-EX58-UD5
          IFX-14
          Patriot PC3-12800 3x2GB DDR3 PVT36G1600LLK
          1 Sapphire Radeon HD4890 Vapor-X
          2 WD 320GB in Raid0

Comment

i7 3770k (1.6-4.2 GHz) / Hydro H100i / Asus P8Z77-V Premium / 16GB DDR3 2400 Team Group Xtreem Frostbite CL10 RAM / XFX 7990 / 250GB Sansung 840 Evo / 2 x 3TB Seagates in RAID-1 / 1TB Seagate for storage / Corsair HX750 / HAF932 / BenQ XL2411T monitor / CM Storm Trigger brown keyboard & Storm Recon mouse
            ---------------------------------------------------
            Despite having a GNVQ Intermediate and an AVCE Advanced in IT and ICT, I consider myself a noob with computers now as they are more advanced than I can deal with

Comment

Working...
            X