No announcement yet.

Welcome to Thermaltake Technical Support!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Thermaltake Technical Support!

The Thermaltake Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome Mr. Michael Zhang from Thermaltake who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all Thermaltake products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming Thermaltake products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Welcome to Thermaltake Technical Support!

Cheers Cameron,

if anyone has any issues or tech questions, just post away. I'll do my best to answer them asap.

again, thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome Michael.

I have a few of your products currently in service :)

Enjoy your stay

Cheers.
      E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

Is it possible to get rails to mount hard drives and
        DVD drives in my Thermaltake Xaser case that is four years old.

I upgraded it with a new GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-S2H and added a Rosewill RCX-Z3 92mm Ball CPU Cooler on a AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 CPU. Between the four intake case fans and one exhaust fan on top plus the Rosewill cooler it seems to run fairly cool. My 450 Watt Enermax also has a variable control for fan speed as does the The Rosewill Cooler. I was never able to get the Thermaltake fan control or temperature read out to work on my old DFI motherboard. Would it work with the Gigabyte motherboard? Is it likely to be helpful or necessary if I could get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by pegazuz View Post
          Is it possible to get rails to mount hard drives and
          DVD drives in my Thermaltake Xaser case that is four years old.
          First of all, where are you located? If you are located in Australia feel free to send me an email: [email protected] and I'll find out if we still have some spare rails for the old Xaser.

Originally posted by pegazuz View Post
          My 450 Watt Enermax also has a variable control for fan speed as does the The Rosewill Cooler. I was never able to get the Thermaltake fan control or temperature read out to work on my old DFI motherboard. Would it work with the Gigabyte motherboard? Is it likely to be helpful or necessary if I could get it to work.
          If you're referring to the controller that comes with the case, it's not motherboard dependant, you need to plug the fans into the controller and not the MB to control their speed. To monitor temperature, you'll need to place the probes as close to or in the heatsink fins.

Cheers,
          Michael

Comment

If I paint over the Thermaltake branding on the water 3.0 pump will I void the warranty?
            Last edited by D1RTYD1Z619; 02-20-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X