Is there version 2030 firmware for my drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there version 2030 firmware for my drive

I have an RCP-IV-Z1864-C that hangs during the first few seconds of booting, then isn't visible in the BIOS. I would like to try upgrading it from 1916 to 2030, however I can't find the right firmware file from the Runcore download site. My PN is 14116404 and therefore the file should look something like "P1164.exe". Please let me know if there is a 2030 version for my SSD. Thanks

Re: Is there version 2030 firmware for my drive

According to the Russian military news network reported on 1 September, the Russian defense industrial complex Quarterly "in the 21st century arsenal," said that if the Q-5 attack aircraft as China's first completely self-produced aircraft type somewhat reluctantly, then JH -7 "flying Leopard" fighter-bomber is fully and unconditionally as domestic aircraft. Because in addition to the individual power plant and avionics, the JH -7 actually completely independent from the Chinese aviation industry R & D and manufacturing. more news : Coach Bags What do you think about this news ? lets share about your opinions...... __________________________________________________ __________________________________ Coach OutletCoach Handbags

Comment

Re: Is there version 2030 firmware for my drive

I have the same trouble ,does anyone can solve it?

Comment

Working...
      X