• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runcore Pro IV doesn´t work...

Hi there,

I have a boot problem with my
    RunCore Pro IV 1.8" PATA ZIF.

Until now, my notebook worked without problems with the ssd. But today my notebook didn´t recognized the ssd ("no bootable device").

After this, I build in the ssd to the Runcore HDD case and connected it to my PC. But the OS didn`t recognize the drive (only in the systeminformation as an "initio drive") and I don't have any access to my data on the ssd!

Do you have any ideas for this big problem?

Thanks,
    Go

Re: Runcore Pro IV doesn´t work...

It appears that there might have something wrong with the flash and caused the SSD lost its firmware. Please contact your vendor for a RMA. If you bought the item from runcorestore.com, please send the order receipt to [email protected] and then the regional sales will help you out with the RMA process.

Comment

Re: Runcore Pro IV doesn´t work...

My second Runcore SSD (RCP-IV-Z1828-MC) died a few weeks ago at the age of 2 years exactly. The first SSD lasted 9 months. So after 2 years an 9 months I've had two runcore drives with exactly the same failure. (computer reports 1782 error, disk is not accessible anymore). This is not worth the investment and not meeting my expectations since the packages says ''More than 10 years life span"

MemoryC didn't want to help me, and contact pages at runcore website aren't working.

I advice another brand, Runcore has poor reliability on the long run.

Comment

Working...
      X