This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runcore statement

As RUNCORE headquarter located in China and previous feedback of all products managed by distributors uniformly, various replies to which customers inquire & question in our forum concerning products and policies may not come back in time, please understanding. At present RUNCORE headoffice solves above problem and all customers can contact us by following way:

About purchase order consulting, please click "WHERE TO BUY" in www.runcore.com or contact RUNCORE MARKETING;

Concerning technical problems or any malfunction, complain and repair issues please send email to RUNCORE TECH_SUPPORT by [email protected], we'll response within 48 hours to help you out.
    Last edited by RunCore; 11-20-2009, 12:27 AM.

Re: Runcore statement

Originally posted by RunCore View Post
    Concerning technical problems or any malfunction, complain and repair issues please send email to RUNCORE TECH_SUPPORT by [email protected], we'll response within 48 hours to help you out.
    Bullsh1t

Comment

I tried to contact you with both the form on your site and also with an email to [email protected] with no luck - no one answered.

Please inform us on the RMA procedure.

Comment

Dear Erik,

Our RMA policy is that contact with the reseller first.
        Then they will give you an RMA number and deal with your RMA process and send back to us.
        Thanks.

Comment

Bull... you're Suppliers dont care as you don't support them so they have no interest in supporting us..

2 years ago I bought one of your drives for big bucks (256GB), it only worked for the first 6 months as i had put it in a HP where it was not being run in native SATA... when I tried to put it in another Laptop... under real SATA it failed... Your techsupport told me "Oh sir update she come..." well it came and it could not be loaded ... "send it back sir" was your next tip... No said your "REP" as they dont support us ........ so answer is DONT BUY so that runcore does not need to Lie !!!

Comment

How many year of warranty you given to customer?
            Warranty base on distributor/reseller or from runcore it self?

Comment

Working...
            X