Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

here is my test with xbench :

a macbook air rev2 or 3 should be most faster than mine with processor powerfull...?

Comment

It seems like a lot of people have been having trouble with these drives. Mine is an RCP-IV-Z1864-C. My problem is that my HP Mini 1000 doesn't recognize the hard drive on start up. I hit the power button and it gives me this nice message that says "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot device and press a key." I used Acronis True Image Home to clone my other computers Windows 7 OS onto the Runcore drive. I've also tried different cables to no avail. The funny thing is, I can read and write to the hard drive when I connect it via USB to my other computer. So that should mean that the cable is good, right? I just don't understand why the HP Mini won't recognize it. The hard drive doesn't even appear in BIOS. Any ideas on how I can get this to work?

Comment

Hi Guys,

I wonder would you please clarify if the RCP-V-T50XX-MC model is sysnchronous or asynchronous in operation?

Comment

it's said RunCore will attend CES 2012, dated Jan 10 to 13, 2012 in Las Vegas. what's new SSD will RunCore bring to us ? expecting that ...

Comment

Can I get an email for the sales? department?

Comment

Does anyone know how to do a firmware upgrade to the RunCore Pro IV 1.8" ZIF PATA drives, specifically the RCP-IV-Z18XX-MC series?

I have two RCP-IV-Z1864-MC drives that run fine on Windows Vista, but end up freezing a lot with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. I read in a few places that it could have something to do with TRIM support and needing to update the firmware on the drives. They're both currently at revision AC024.

The English version of the RunCore website only mentions a firmware update for RCP-IV-XXXX-MC (not ZXXXX), and the link is actually broken. The Chinese website has a few more options for RunCore IV SSDs, but for all of the manuals, it says that one needs to look at the part number for an eight-digit code in order to determine which updater to use. Unfortunately, I have a ten-digit PN (4115034830) and the digits to extract don't match any pattern that it says to use for the updater. As such, I don't know whether I have a "Samsung D die", "Samsung M die", (generic) "Samsung", or "Intel" set of chips, and I'm kind of at a dead end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X