msi 6900xt gaming z trio help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msi 6900xt gaming z trio help please

The issue I am having is that my TV wont get signal when turning back on unless I unplug the HDMI cable from the back of the PC and plug it in again. The PC is not asleep as I have it set to display always on and High Performance profile.

I have a Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 wifi ax with 5800x CPU. It had a RTX3070 in it till now. Since I have switched cards my Sceptre 50in 1080p TV wont get signal if I power it off and leave the PC running unless I unplug and plug back in the HDMI cable.

Any suggestions as this is very annoying as it keeps me from working remotely using Anydesk as anydesk hangs on the connecting/getting image screen. I shouldn't have to use an HDMI dummy plug. I made sure the HDMI Link Assurance I think its called is enabled(the setting that allows HDMI to sense what its connected to).

SAM is enabled. And this is the MSI Gaming Z Trio 6900XT Card.

I guess I should also mention I am running the latest driver from the AMD site.

The screenshot below, Anydesk will stay like this untill I get up and walk to the room and turn that display on. Otherwise use a dummy plug which is a ridiculous solution.

BTW, new here, this is my first post.... Sorry if I didnt follow proper format in asking questions.
Working...
X