Lian Li : No answer to email suppport. I need simple screws for a PC Q30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li : No answer to email suppport. I need simple screws for a PC Q30

I sent two emails to Lian Li last week. I need the 4 screws that secure the front panel on a black PC Q30. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Lian Li : No answer to email suppport. I need simple screws for a PC Q30

I sent this below to the Lian Li Tech. For some reason, I don't see the message in the sent box.

"I hope you can help me with my PC Q30. I have two of these cases that I like very much. I lost the screws for the front panel on the first case. They got sucked up in my vacuum cleaner, I went through the vacuum bag got them out. That was fun. so, problem one solved.

The second new case I received today 4.5.16 from newegg. The molex extension they put on the rear fan rubbed on the inside of the clear plastic panel during shipping . They protect the outside of the clear plastic, but put nothing on the inside ! and the molex extension can reach the inside of the plastic glass. Either I can send it back to newegg, or get a replacement clear plastic . I'm hoping to get a replacement glass.

Thanks for your help"

Comment

Re: Lian Li : No answer to email suppport. I need simple screws for a PC Q30

Responding to your PM!

Comment

Working...
      X