PC-V359 Front Panel IO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-V359 Front Panel IO

Hi guys I need to replace the Front Panel IO on my PC-V359 case. Headphone jack tip broke off and is now stuck. I've tried removing it with little success. I can't find clear information on a replacement part, however I did find a part that looks exactly the same at overclockers.co.uk. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-...ca-602-ll.html

Part number is PW-IN20AV65T0
    It looks to be the same distance wise etc. Can I get confirmation on this? Thank you for any tips!

Re: PC-V359 Front Panel IO

I could try and confirm if it's the correct part, but for replacements your safest bet is to contact them directly here and include a picture of your part -- they'll be able to work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      I could try and confirm if it's the correct part, but for replacements your safest bet is to contact them directly here and include a picture of your part -- they'll be able to work something out.
      I went ahead and made the purchase. The item looked nearly identical! It worked perfectly, actually it worked better because the cables feed out the left side instead of directly out the back! So my amazing PC-V359 is back to 100 percent.

Comment

Awesome news! Glad it worked out!

Comment

Working...
        X