PC-TU200A Availability in North America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-TU200A Availability in North America

Lian-Li, I'm looking to build a new system, and your PC-TU200 briefcase chassis meets my needs perfectly, but I can't find the bright aluminum-finished PC-TU200A model for sale from any of the obvious retailers online (Newegg, Amazon, NCIX, Micro Center), they only have the black-finished PC-TU200B model. I've found some for sale on Ebay, but I want manufacturer warranty support and I don't want to have to pay an extra $50US to have one shipped from Tel Aviv, Israel.

Is this model still in production? If so, is it available to the North American market? If so, when can I expect to see availability? If they are available and I just can't find them, would you please tell me where I can?

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like the bright aluminum styling of the PC-TU200A, and I don't want to have to settle for a black one. Thanks!

Re: PC-TU200A Availability in North America

I've found one listing from SuperBiiz, but it says it's out of stock for an indeterminate period: PC-TU200A LIAN LI No Power Supply Mini-ITX Case (Silver) - Desktop Cases - SuperBiiz.com

Comment

Unfortunately we can't really help with sales-related issues here :( They still make it! Unfortunately the TU200 isn't as popular as the 100 so doesn't appear to be as available. If you've checked all the usual channels, your best recourse is to get it shipped wherever you can or contact your distributors and get them to order it...

Sorry I can't be more help -- would love to get you one of these cases.

Comment

Try contacting Lian-Li direct

I did this once for a side panel I needed for one of my Lian-Li cases that I couldn't source anywhere, they sold me one at a great price and shipped it direct from Taiwan

Contact details can be found on the bottom of this page Lian-Li Global | Lian-Li OEM /ODM AREA

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X