Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement

Hi,

I am currently using Lian Li pc-A04 case (Lian-Li Global | PC-A04). Few weeks ago, I have accidentally spilled some water on the case and some water got in to the top USB Multi-Media I/O Ports. I figured that its the USB Multi-Media I/O ports is shorted so i disconnect the I/O port from motherboard and the computer run just fine.

I wanted to replace the top USB Multi-Media I/O Ports. Looking through Lian Li website, I couldn't find one that suitable to my case. Just a similar one(Lian-Li Global | PW-IS20AV65AT0). I wonder if it fits my case (PC-A04). Also I am living in Hong Kong, i want to know where to purchase it as well.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement

According to this list: Lian-Li Global | LIAN-LI USB3.0 (20pin) Cables list

You need PW-IS11AV65AT0

Sorry, you will have to find it locally, we don't do sales. You can try here:Lian-Li Global | Where to buy
    If that does not work, you can contact Lian Li on that page, using the form. Just use an email with no spaces, ,._- or other special character. You can also use the Chinese page if that helps, and they do speak Traditional Mandarin. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X