PT-FN04 FAN Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT-FN04 FAN Controller

I would like to know the specifications of PT-FN04 fan controller as it is not mentioned in website. Also is it still available.

Re: PT-FN04 FAN Controller

Hi! What do you need to know?
    6 Fan Speed Controller
    1 x 5.25 Bay.
    Single Fan maximum current support to 0.6A
    Total of 3A (36W)

Here is a look at it:
    https://youtu.be/nKmApS0exH0

Here you can buy it:
    Amazon.com: Lian Li PT-FN04 Black Fan Speed Controller: Computers & Accessories

And I think you saw here already:
    Lian-Li Global | PT-FN04

Comment

There was no mention of the cables provided with the unit . Do I have to purchase separately. I am going to connect 6 Noctua fans. 2 nf-a15's and 4 nf-f12's. Since these fans are 4 pin is it possible to connect them.

Comment

AH, I only know what I could get from the video and Amazon link. It seems there are 2 cables in the box, probably, and it is a 3 pin controller.

Noctua says:
        "Can I run the fan on 3-pin fan headers?
        This fan comes with a 4-pin PWM fan connector for fully automatic speed control via your mainboard’s 4-pin PWM fan headers. Please note that the fan can also be connected to your mainboard’s 3-pin fan headers though. When connected to 3-pin fan headers, the fan will run at full speed (unless the mainboard supports voltage based speed control)."

As this is a voltage controller, yes, the will work. Just make sure you have a 12v molex power connector near it, or a molex to SATA power adapter and get controller cables that are long enough. If your case is big you may need all 6. I don't know how long the included cables are.

Use the form here to contact Lian Li, in Taiwan. They are slow to answer but are very careful to answer your exact question, ask carefully.
        Use an email with no spaces, ., ,, _, -, or any special characters.
        And, its Friday night here, they wont even get it for about 3 days your time.
        Lian-Li Global | Where to buy

Comment

Working...
        X