Pc-o7s cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-o7s cooling

Would putting a fan in front of the case help with intake?

Im trying to get my 980 ti to stay cooler, its hitting 70c

Re: Pc-o7s cooling

Definitely probably :)

Putting one on lower front, instead of or attached to the HD cage would provide more air to the GPU. Some cards would really love that.
    Also, making sure you have good exhaust fans, like 3x120 on the top, would also help.

And, send link to the build log :)

Comment

Re: Pc-o7s max gpu compatibility

Will two AMD R9 295x2 graphic cards fit in the PC 07s case ?

Comment

Hi. The official answer from Lian li about 2 cards in the O series cases: Even if you can, its not a good idea. We don't recommend it.
        We also can't tell you if specific cards fit, there is too much variation in them and the rest of your system.

If you have any more questions about this or any other Lian Li case, please visit our web page at Lian-Li Global. You can leave a message here: Lian-Li Global | Contact us
        Make sure you input an email with no spaces, -, _, or any other special characters. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
          Hi. The official answer from Lian li about 2 cards in the O series cases: Even if you can, its not a good idea. We don't recommend it.
          We also can't tell you if specific cards fit, there is too much variation in them and the rest of your system.

If you have any more questions about this or any other Lian Li case, please visit our web page at Lian-Li Global. You can leave a message here: Lian-Li Global | Contact us
          Make sure you input an email with no spaces, -, _, or any other special characters. Thanks

so it's possible,right?...those two cards will fit in that case,right?

Comment

Will they fit? Yes. They will, probably. There are enough expansion slots and the card is 2 slots. But I have never tried it. I have never had 1 AMD R9 295x2 graphic card, never mind 2.

But there is no air flow to the back card, no where for heat to go, AND you need to get a second PCI cable and manage it very carefully. You do so at your own risk, we don't recommend it.

Send me pictures if you ignore our warnings. How hot do they get :)

Comment

Working...
            X