Lian Li PC-O8WX radiator dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li PC-O8WX radiator dimensions

Lian Li PC-O8WX should fit a 360 mm radiator, but ocaholic reports that he could not fit a 400mm long ekwb radiator. He found that the internal height was only 398 mm and he had a lot of trouble event fitting a 398 mm radiator. Many 360 radiators are 400 mm long. What will fit?
    On Lian Li's facebook page Lian Li HQ write that "But both Luke and EKWB got full height rads in, the issue is that some are too thick, not too tall". What limits the thickness except for the combined length of PSU and radiator? And what is the maximum thickness of the radiator?
    Last edited by larspehrsson; 09-07-2015, 01:43 PM.

Re: Lian Li PC-O8WX radiator dimensions

First, that was me on the FB page. So thanks for the confidence.

I actually just got the official answer back from Lian Li. It says 360mm on the web page, that is what they will say.
    If you need more information, contact them at support. Lian-Li Global | Where to buy
    On that form, use an email with no spaces, , _ or any other special characters. The filter is harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      First, that was me on the FB page. So thanks for the confidence. I actually just got the official answer back from Lian Li. It says 360mm on the web page, that is what they will say. If you need more information, contact them at support.
      Ocaholic say that 400 mm does not fit, you say that EKWB has fitted one of their radiators but you don't know the size. EKWB do have 398 mm radiators, like EK-CoolStream RAD XT (360), so maybe this is the one that fit?
      I have asked lian li directly, but they have not bothered answering. Maybe I should just find another cabinet. Preferably from a company that takes pre-sales support seriously.

Comment

Derick of EK said the 400mm fit in length, but not width. He went with a pair of 2x120 rads for the build he did with us and Intel. But he was in a hurry and I was not there. That is what I was passing on, he would know. Actually, I will send him a msg and ask.

I don't have one here to measure.

Head office says we have to go to the web page for such specific questions, the sales people I talk to don't know exactly.

I know the support form gives slow answer, but they do answer. PM me here the email you used, or post it here if you don't mind, and I will check with them. Don't forget, Lian Li is a tiny tiny company. The fact that they have me to help at all is phenomenal. Don't give up yet.

Comment

Working...
        X