Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li Pc-V33 & Pc-X510 Questions

Hi,

I just registered to ask when these cases exactly will come out and what price range roughly are we talking (in Europe)?
    On the Lian Li homepage you can already see the information pages on each case.

I was searching for a ATX cube for weeks now, and just randomly found these two new cases lol. You seriously need to do more PR, there is not a single english speaking (Computex) preview of either case on Youtube or Google, only some french ones. I couldn't believe this considering how interesting these cases each are.

Some concrete information would be nice..I (and probably tons of other people) am building a new from scratch Skylake build right now, so are they releasing this month (especially the Pc-V33) or not?

Thanks!

Re: Lian Li Pc-V33 & Pc-X510 Questions

Hi. Those pages are supposed to be locked with a password. The PR will come out this month, but later. I have done the video for the v33 and am doing the x510 today. Don't expect either until this fall, probably later this fall. But, if I do say so, the v33 is worth waiting for. The 510 is nice, tall and skinny if you like that. But the v33 is all about that base! What a nice case.

As for price, sorry, we don't have any yet.

But, you can see me, and the cases on the Tek and anandtech.
    Lian Li Computex 2015 Booth Tour

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Well, waiting till fall will be very tough, because I have components waiting around here already and just waiting for my z170 board

Anyway, congratulations for both cases, they turned out very good. The only thing I would critizise, since you listen to your customers, is that you could add one fan spot on the V33 right above the Gpu, in my experience a closed top in a cube case makes a Gpu very hot.

Maybe I will pick another Lian Li case that's available right now.

Comment

Fan grill on the top would make it a lot louder though. There are always trade offs.
        The front has the 2x 120mm fan slots and the rear has good exhaust. Air flow should be good.

The o series of cases are very nice. o5s, o7 and o8 are personal favorites, if you have the funds. They are a lot more show pieces than the regular styling of Lian Li.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
          Fan grill on the top would make it a lot louder though. There are always trade offs.
          The front has the 2x 120mm fan slots and the rear has good exhaust. Air flow should be good.

The o series of cases are very nice. o5s, o7 and o8 are personal favorites, if you have the funds. They are a lot more show pieces than the regular styling of Lian Li.
          You could make the fan grill on the top just like you did on the top of the Pc-7h, so the customers can decide whether they want silence or better air flow. Just for future improvements

The o5s o7 and o8 sadly are out of my price range. Also I really want a cube case, and the V33 is the only Atx cube case of Lian Li (and one of very few in the whole case market) if I am not mistaken. Thats why I am so addicted to it :P

Comment

Oh. I just noticed something. Lian Li does not put fans in the top of this case because the whole top opens. Having anything attached to it would be a cabling nightmare! I am hoping someone comes up with a way to remove the whole top cover and put it back on easily. The USB parts may be a challenge :)

Comment

Oh, didn't notice that either. It all makes sense now lol.
              Last edited by julizs; 08-12-2015, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Yup. There is a reason for everything. We just need to find it.

Comment

Working...
                X