Purchasing Lian-li Accessories in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Lian-li Accessories in the USA

I am looking to buy the PC-O7SX from newegg here in the States but I run a two GPU setup and it is my understanding the chassis only comes with one riser, so I Will need an additional riser. Additionally, I would like to a LED lighting kit, however I cannot find a retailer who sells these accessories.

Re: Purchasing Lian-li Accessories in the USA

I found the ribbon : Amazon.com: Lian Li PW-PCI-E Riser Card Convert Cable: Electronics
    I am looking for the RGB, seems that may be harder.

Try sending Lian Li a contact form: Lian-Li Global | Contact us

When they write back, send me an email with the response, and who sent it. I can sometimes get them to answer faster at that point. If they don't, send me the email you used and content. I can remind them and make them check again.

My email: [email protected]

Sometimes Lian Li can ship a part to you, so try the form, just use a common email. Their spam filter is picky.
    Last edited by Lian Li Tech; 06-29-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Hi.

older thread i know but I purchased the o6s and want to buy the wall mounting bracket ( why is this not included? A big selling point is its wall mountable... )

Where do we purchase these things? I've searched everywhere.

Oh and I did try to contact Lian-Li directly through the contact forms but haven't gotten a response in about a week... I really want this to work.

Comment

Hi. The web form does seem to be slow or hard to get past the spam filter. If your email has a space or odd character... Try again with a simple email.

As for the PC-06, I will ask, but i need a country first :)

Comment

thankyou for your response. Im located in the united states.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
            Hi. The web form does seem to be slow or hard to get past the spam filter. If your email has a space or odd character... Try again with a simple email.

As for the PC-06, I will ask, but i need a country first :)

Any word on this? Sorry to sound impatient. I don't want to go forward with the build until I'm certain the wall mounted case can be ya know... wall mounted :)

Comment

Hi. Yes, I just got word this morning (my time) but I have a hard time believing it.
              The wall mounts are not being made yet. They are due in the end of August. I am not happy about that, but it seems to be a distribution issue.
              So, sales say if you contact them on the web, they can sell you one directly.

It looks simple enough. You could make one.
              Lian-Li Global | O6-1

Let me know how it works out, I will try to post when I have better news.
              Last edited by Lian Li Tech; 08-04-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I'm not entirely certain if I trust something home made to hold up a full build + a full water loop. We'll see.

Thanks for getting back to me. That is odd that they would choose to do that...

Case came today... its stunning. Inner part of the glass and aluminum was etched by something that was caught between i guess... Getting a replacement from Newegg. Its so pretty I'm sad to see it leave the house :P

Please let me know when the wall mounted hardware is available for purchase.

"So, sales say if you contact them on the web, they can sell you one directly."
                Oh also is the sales department contacted through the websites message system i tried to use earlier? If spam is what your concerned about could you PM me their contact info so that I may get in touch with them more easily?

Thanks!
                Last edited by OP20; 08-05-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Wow. That is bad. I know the glass is wrapped up and very secure before we send it. It will be worth it to get a clean surface though.

Be sure to post pictures when you are done building.

Comment

Well thats odd because the way i received it the glass was bare and installed on the case. Newegg tried to tell me it was my fault that i somehow damaged it. After an hour and lots of pictures they finally accepted an rma.

Comment

OH. You got one of the first shipments. There were a few shipped out like that, and some broke. We fixed that. NewEgg should know that, and not give you a hard time at all, at all. I wold try contacting a manager, point that out to them, and demand something as an oppology from them. Or, if you get the new one, just bask in its glory, both are good.

Comment

Working...
                      X