Pc-q26b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-q26b

Does anybody know where I can find this case in the US? I have been searching and searching. It is nowhere in stock and I have all my parts for my new server, but have nothing to put them in now...

Re: Pc-q26b

Hi j_rodd,

The PC-Q26 will be available on Newegg at the beginning of March. It was planned to be available in February, but the strikes at the West Coast ports has severely affected our lead times. It looks like the strike has finally been resolved in the past couple of days, so our current product line should easier to find online and in stores shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by j_r0dd View Post
    Does anybody know where I can find this case in the US? I have been searching and searching. It is nowhere in stock and I have all my parts for my new server, but have nothing to put them in now...

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      Hi j_rodd,

The PC-Q26 will be available on Newegg at the beginning of March. It was planned to be available in February, but the strikes at the West Coast ports has severely affected our lead times. It looks like the strike has finally been resolved in the past couple of days, so our current product line should easier to find online and in stores shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.
      This wait is killing me. Can you even say if their shipment has left your factory?

Comment

Originally posted by j_r0dd View Post
        This wait is killing me. Can you even say if their shipment has left your factory?
        Hi j_r0dd,

Yes, the shipment left the factory a while ago. Newegg will be receiving it shortly, and then after they receive it sometimes takes them a couple of days to put up the listing on the website. But it will be up soon. :)

Comment

Hi j_r0dd,

Yes, the shipment left the factory a while ago. Newegg will be receiving it shortly, and then after they receive it sometimes takes them a couple of days to put up the listing on the website. But it will be up soon. :)
          So the case arrived to my house yesterday. This case is amazing. The power button was mashed up under the aluminum frame when it arrived though and the box was in perfect shape so this more than likely came from the factory like that. Now the black paint is scraped off the button so when it is on it looks awful. I have attached a pic. How can I get a new power button?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0486.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	754898

Comment

Hi j_r0dd,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I sent you a PM with information about receiving a new power button.

Comment

Working...
            X