Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-B25FB top panel broken.

hello dear lian li team,

i've bought somewhen 2010 the PC-B25FB case. on the delivery, some of the pins connecting the top pannel to the main case broke of. i tried to hot glue them together with okayish success. they broke off a year later.
    it was not a big deal for me, so i took the top panel off.

however, i'm living now with a small child that really wants to put its fingers into the top fans.

i tried to request a replacement for the top panel at my vendor casekingDOTde where i was told, that it's not possible because the PC-B25FB is a limited case.

i also tried the RMA on the lian li website, however the page didnt want to send the online form at all.

https://imgur.com/quTqZXe,3GzbWgN,Oc6s9r9#0 is a link for some pictures of the broken parts. is there a way to get hands on a complete toppanel for my case?

Re: PC-B25FB top panel broken.

Hi watergate,

Did the RMA form not process? Sometimes our server has trouble with .gmx domain names.

Let me send you a PM, to give you a contact to talk to.

Originally posted by watergate View Post
    hello dear lian li team,

i've bought somewhen 2010 the PC-B25FB case. on the delivery, some of the pins connecting the top pannel to the main case broke of. i tried to hot glue them together with okayish success. they broke off a year later.
    it was not a big deal for me, so i took the top panel off.

however, i'm living now with a small child that really wants to put its fingers into the top fans.

i tried to request a replacement for the top panel at my vendor casekingDOTde where i was told, that it's not possible because the PC-B25FB is a limited case.

i also tried the RMA on the lian li website, however the page didnt want to send the online form at all.

https://imgur.com/quTqZXe,3GzbWgN,Oc6s9r9#0 is a link for some pictures of the broken parts. is there a way to get hands on a complete toppanel for my case?

Comment

Working...
    X