Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lian Li, how to get 2x140 mm silver fan panel for PC-D8000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li, how to get 2x140 mm silver fan panel for PC-D8000?

I have silver PC-D8000 case and want to install watercooling for the CPU. So I got the watercooling kit but there is nowhere available fan panel for 2x140 mm fans in SILVER color, only black one. Is there some way of getting silver panels, maybe directly from you?

By the way, I can not see from pictures if the black fan panel is black on both sides? If it is silver on the underside maybe I can use it? Overall however I see that silver fan panels for 120 mm fans are available so why there are no silver panels for 140 mm fans?

Re: Lian Li, how to get 2x140 mm silver fan panel for PC-D8000?

Hello wirk,

The D8000-2 is available in both Silver and Black. And it is black and/or silver on both sides.

Where are you located? If you can let me know, I can see how best to work with you on how to acquire.

Thanks

Originally posted by wirk View Post
    I have silver PC-D8000 case and want to install watercooling for the CPU. So I got the watercooling kit but there is nowhere available fan panel for 2x140 mm fans in SILVER color, only black one. Is there some way of getting silver panels, maybe directly from you?

By the way, I can not see from pictures if the black fan panel is black on both sides? If it is silver on the underside maybe I can use it? Overall however I see that silver fan panels for 120 mm fans are available so why there are no silver panels for 140 mm fans?

Comment

Re: Lian Li, how to get 2x140 mm silver fan panel for PC-D8000?

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      Hello wirk,
      The D8000-2 is available in both Silver and Black. And it is black and/or silver on both sides.
      Where are you located? If you can let me know, I can see how best to work with you on how to acquire.
      Thanks
      Hi,

Thank you for your prompt answer and generous offer. However, after further investigation I discovered another
      problem: My watercooling (Swiftech H240-X) will not fit on top of the case since EATX connectors on top of my motherboard (Asus X99-E WS) are in the way and prevent sliding cooler into the case completely. The only way out of this is to install cooler on the back plate of the case, in place for fans. The cooler fits nicely there but in turn one of its tubes is too short by about centimeter. So I have to install new tubing to my cooler which means ordering new tubes and draining the cooler which is not the nicest thing to do especially when I bought complete watercooling to avoid dealing with wet things. Life is hard and full of traps .

Comment

Working...
      X