Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a case like PC-C34F

Hello,

I am looking for a case for a normal atx board in which I can insert front 3-4 hard drives.
    The PC-C34F has a drawer and takes my 4 hdd western digital 6TB red on.

There is also the EX 503 also reads the 6TB hard drives. But that has 5 bays. But I'm looking for a maximum of 4 slots. It would give me a shaft in a HTPC rich - if this is the Lian Li system. (Lian Li PT-H01B HDD Hot Swap mounting frame - black)

For your support and thank you already now
    beautiful Christmas time

Jörg

Re: looking for a case like PC-C34F

Hi Jörg,

Happy holidays to you too.

We don't have anything with your exact specifications, as most of our ATX chassis, especially in the HTPC format have many more drives. However, if you are looking for something with an HTPC look and takes an ATX board there is the PC-C60, which can hold up to 6 3.5" drives depending on the expansion card you put in.

Also, if you want to shrink down in both terms of motherboard size and hard drives, there is the PC-Q09FN, which is a mini-ITX HTPX chassis that focuses on accomodating 2.5" drives (up to 3) instead of 3.5" mechanical. I myself am a fan of small HTPC chassis like the PC-Q09FN, but depending on your own hardware setup and application it may not be a fit for you.

Eric

Originally posted by bevergerner View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for a case for a normal atx board in which I can insert front 3-4 hard drives.
    The PC-C34F has a drawer and takes my 4 hdd western digital 6TB red on.

There is also the EX 503 also reads the 6TB hard drives. But that has 5 bays. But I'm looking for a maximum of 4 slots. It would give me a shaft in a HTPC rich - if this is the Lian Li system. (Lian Li PT-H01B HDD Hot Swap mounting frame - black)

For your support and thank you already now
    beautiful Christmas time

Jörg
    Last edited by Lian Li Tech; 12-14-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Re: looking for a case like PC-C34F

Hello Eric,

thanks for your answer.

I will look further for a case.

I want a case for 3 hdds.

I hope I will find something.

best regards
      Jörg

Comment

Working...
      X