Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case pc-9nb

Hello to everyone

I recently bought this Lian Li case (PC-9NB) and I put on the side panel a 120mm intake fan.
    I searched in the Lian Li site for a dust filter and I found this: PT-AF12-1B

Lian-Li Global | PT-AF12-1B

Does everyone knows if this filter is suitable for my case?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by anonymus73; 11-14-2014, 02:15 PM.

Re: Case pc-9nb

Hi anonymus73,

The filter that will fit is the pt-af12-3b. However, depending on your thermal setup, I would not suggest putting a filter there as it is designed for outtake. Generally, you want an outtake vent free of filters so the dust that accumulates can be pushed out the chassis.

Let me know if I can help more

Originally posted by anonymus73 View Post
    Hello to everyone

I recently bought this Lian Li case (PC-9NB) and I put on the side panel a 120mm intake fan.
    I searched in the Lian Li site for a dust filter and I found this: PT-AF12-1B

Lian-Li Global | PT-AF12-1B

Does everyone knows if this filter is suitable for my case?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Re: Case pc-9nb

Thank you for you reply.
      Generally the fans on the side panels used for intake air (cooling VGA or CPU).
      Are you sure that I have to use the side panel fan for outake ,because in my opinion I will break the air flow.
      Most of the cases use for outake air ,fans on the back or on the top not on the side panels.
      I asked about this filter (pc-9nb) because I saw it in other Lian Li cases on the web and it was used for intake fans.
      Thank you again for your support.
      Last edited by anonymus73; 11-18-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X