Looking for PC-Q01A...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PC-Q01A...

I can't seem to find this case on any USA sites. I found it on overclockers.co.uk, but will cost about $140 I think for one shipped to US. I prefer the silver version but would settle on black. Anyone know where I can get one for a better price?

My current build:
    PC-Q25B
    ST45SF-G
    P8Z77-I
    8gb gskill 2400mhz
    Samsung evo 120gb
    EVGA gtx 760 2gb

My PC-25B is starting to feel too big! Hah. I bought it with intentions to one day retire it to be a NAS box/Home server/Media server.
    If I can find a pc-q01, I was thinking I could sell my EVGA 760(9.5" long) and get the new MSI 760 itx version(6.7" long), then I should be able to cram all my stuff into this case.

My dream build is to put a maximus impact vi, 4790k, 2 ssd's raid0, and a highend itx gpu(MSI 760 best for now?) into the pc-q01. That would be the smallest gaming rig I think is possible and outperform most people's giant desktops.

If the pc-q01 was made only for SFX psu, could it have been skinnier?

Re: Looking for PC-Q01A...

Hi nav985,

The PC-Q01 is currently available on Amazon. Amazon.com: Lian Li PC-Q01B Black Aluminum Mini-ITX Computer Case: Computers & Accessories

Originally posted by nav985 View Post
    I can't seem to find this case on any USA sites. I found it on overclockers.co.uk, but will cost about $140 I think for one shipped to US. I prefer the silver version but would settle on black. Anyone know where I can get one for a better price?

My current build:
    PC-Q25B
    ST45SF-G
    P8Z77-I
    8gb gskill 2400mhz
    Samsung evo 120gb
    EVGA gtx 760 2gb

My PC-25B is starting to feel too big! Hah. I bought it with intentions to one day retire it to be a NAS box/Home server/Media server.
    If I can find a pc-q01, I was thinking I could sell my EVGA 760(9.5" long) and get the new MSI 760 itx version(6.7" long), then I should be able to cram all my stuff into this case.

My dream build is to put a maximus impact vi, 4790k, 2 ssd's raid0, and a highend itx gpu(MSI 760 best for now?) into the pc-q01. That would be the smallest gaming rig I think is possible and outperform most people's giant desktops.

If the pc-q01 was made only for SFX psu, could it have been skinnier?

Comment

Thanks, I just ordered a silver version from amazon. My q25 is black and I want to try out silver. Kinda wish it didn't have front ports. I don't need them and it takes up space. I like your cases with only front power button.

Now all I need to do is trade out my long gtx 760 for the msi itx one. Then hopefully I can cram everything into the q01.

Might also try to get a Noctua NH-L9i for cooling.

Comment

Originally posted by nav985 View Post
        Thanks, I just ordered a silver version from amazon. My q25 is black and I want to try out silver. Kinda wish it didn't have front ports. I don't need them and it takes up space. I like your cases with only front power button.

Now all I need to do is trade out my long gtx 760 for the msi itx one. Then hopefully I can cram everything into the q01.

Might also try to get a Noctua NH-L9i for cooling.
        Hi Nav985,

I have always been a fan of our silver ones more anyway. :)

Comment

Working...
        X