• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian-Li PC-V2130 ETA and other question

Hi Lian-Li Tech
    What is the exact ETA for Lian-Li PC-V2130
    Lian-Li's Blog | Preview: PC-V2130
    and will you plan to post feedback topic?

Re: Lian-Li PC-V2130 ETA and other question

Originally posted by SidiousX View Post
    Hi Lian-Li Tech
    Hi SidiousX,

The PC-V2130 will be shown at Computex (which takes place week), although it may not necessarily be the finalized version. If you have some feedback on it we'd love to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by SidiousX View Post
      Hi Lian-Li Tech
      Hi SidiousX,

The PC-V2130 will be shown at Computex (which takes place week), although it may not necessarily be the finalized version. If you have some feedback on it we'd love to hear it.

Comment

Hi Lian Li Tech
        Thanks for your reply, when i see current version which will be presented at Computex and have some thoghts i will gladly share my feedback here.

Comment

Do not modernize too much:)

Being in a need for a case accommodating new ultra high-end rig with good looks and silver color matching my hi-fi system in the living room I found just released PC-V2130. This case looks fantastic and almost perfect but there is one flaw on its beauty, those black locks on side covers. Black locks may fit black version of the PC-V2130 but in the silver one they are just sore in the eye. In fact I found an older case model PC-V2120 which does not have those locks and this one looks absolutely phenomenal, the best looking case ever. But the new PC-V2130 has really improved internal design so there is no simple decision which one to select. I understand that adding locks on the side covers makes for easier access but in the case of PC-V2130 aestethics is so much more important in my opinion.
          Thus a message to Lian Li designers: Don't fix things which are already perfect . You left me craving for a case with the PC-V2120 outlook and PC-V2130 internal design . You don't have spare silver covers for the PC-2130 without those black locks?

Comment

Re: Do not modernize too much:)

Originally posted by wirk View Post
            Being in a need for a case accommodating new ultra high-end rig with good looks and silver color matching my hi-fi system in the living room I found just released PC-V2130. This case looks fantastic and almost perfect but there is one flaw on its beauty, those black locks on side covers. Black locks may fit black version of the PC-V2130 but in the silver one they are just sore in the eye. In fact I found an older case model PC-V2120 which does not have those locks and this one looks absolutely phenomenal, the best looking case ever. But the new PC-V2130 has really improved internal design so there is no simple decision which one to select. I understand that adding locks on the side covers makes for easier access but in the case of PC-V2130 aestethics is so much more important in my opinion.
            Thus a message to Lian Li designers: Don't fix things which are already perfect . You left me craving for a case with the PC-V2120 outlook and PC-V2130 internal design . You don't have spare silver covers for the PC-2130 without those black locks?
            Hi Wirk,

Glad you like our internal updates of the PC-V2130. As much as I would like to help you with a plain silver panel for the chassis, we don't offer any alternatives other than the locks. You could also go with black. :)

Comment

Working...
            X