Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-q08

Hello,

I am using the PC-Q08 case and my problem is my computer won't shut off all the way. My hard drive and motherboard powers down when i hit shut down in windows but my blue light and fan in the front of the case will stay on. (in order to turn off my fan, I have to push and hold the power button) I'm sure I have it wired incorrectly somewhere but not sure how I can fix this. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Pc-q08

Hello,

No response? please help!

Comment

We have zero information about your PC's hardware, and the model of your case is basically useless in this situation.

Where is the fan you mentioned connected, to the board itself, or a fan controller built into the case, or directly to the PSU?

The blue light you mentioned is the power LED on the case?

It sounds like you might have your board's BIOS configured to enter the S1 sleep state when you select a Windows Shutdown. When you press and hold the case power switch, only then is the PC truly shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Morri View Post
        Hello,

I am using the PC-Q08 case and my problem is my computer won't shut off all the way. My hard drive and motherboard powers down when i hit shut down in windows but my blue light and fan in the front of the case will stay on. (in order to turn off my fan, I have to push and hold the power button) I'm sure I have it wired incorrectly somewhere but not sure how I can fix this. Please help!

Thanks in advance!
        Hi Morri,

Very sorry for the delay on responding to your problem. We suggest checking the bios of the motherboard - there should be an option called "Shut down all 5v power after turning off". Try turning this on and see if that fixes the issue.

If that doesn't fix it, then like parsec said, we'll need more information please.

Comment

Working...
        X