lian li pc 9f case issue pc wont power on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lian li pc 9f case issue pc wont power on

Ok I switched the reset button wiring with power and guess wat it works now. It seems lianli cases are top quality however buttons are so so... should consider a more durable button... now my question is I want a replacement part for the I/o panel specifically the power button where can I get it preferably a tougher button that can withstand my mighty thumb... please let me know where I can get replacements��

Hi I had the case for years and had no problem til recently. Now when I press POWER button nothing happen I have not done any upgrade hardware (changes). My motherboard led and gfx card led both ON indicate PSU is working. I test the wire from power button to MB is good im guessing the button itself is broken as I do remembering pressing on it very hard sometime ago when it wont power on. So my question is how do I open the small power button to fix it any advice on fix ... many thanks in advance
    Last edited by foxof; 03-19-2014, 04:49 AM. Reason: tested power button broken

Re: lian li pc 9f case issue pc wont power on

Originally posted by foxof View Post
    Ok I switched the reset button wiring with power and guess wat it works now. It seems lianli cases are top quality however buttons are so so... should consider a more durable button... now my question is I want a replacement part for the I/o panel specifically the power button where can I get it preferably a tougher button that can withstand my mighty thumb... please let me know where I can get replacements��

Hi I had the case for years and had no problem til recently. Now when I press POWER button nothing happen I have not done any upgrade hardware (changes). My motherboard led and gfx card led both ON indicate PSU is working. I test the wire from power button to MB is good im guessing the button itself is broken as I do remembering pressing on it very hard sometime ago when it wont power on. So my question is how do I open the small power button to fix it any advice on fix ... many thanks in advance
    Hi Foxof,

If you switched the wiring to the reset switch and it now works, it is indeed the power button that is broken. To get a replacement you can contact one of our many distributors in Australia for the part - PT-SK10B.

Lian-Li Global | Where to buy – Australia

Comment

Working...
    X