Questions about PC-D600 Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions about PC-D600 Case

Sure -- you should be able to mount it on the back panel of the HDD bay compartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      Hi Burnt Orange - Longhorns fan I'm guessing?

2) I'm afraid the window panel is the only panel available for now.
      Can not one get another right side panel and use it on the left side? The clips look to be in the same locations.

Anyway one could paint the clear acrylic panel and then place the sound proofing inside. But do you think with so much openings on the back, front, and top that side sound proofing will really do much? I had thought about doing such myself but am thinking the noise of the fans coming out the front and back as well as the top will be where the most noise will be coming from to start with whereby side panel sound proofing may not help much at all. But if you do it please let us know if it helps any.

Comment

This question is for the Lian-Li representative. The D600 seems to be no longer available. Any idea if the D600 will become available again? It is still on the Lian-Li website. Thanks.

Comment

what Alphacool Eisbaer AIO will fit in this case ?

I have look at the Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Alphacool Eisbaer 360 CPU - Black | Eisbaer | Sets & Systeme | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

Alphacool Eisbaer 420 Alphacool Eisbaer 420 CPU - Black | -- NEUE PRODUKTE -- | Shop | Alphacool - the cooling company

and Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme | Alphacool - the cooling company

Comment

Working...
          X